Check your account email address ×

So, take that, bitches!!! LOL

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

no we go to a few times a yr i said good chuckels . sad really but still fun to watch .

what im saying is.....if you lived in indian country here in the wild wild west you would have gotten killed.

15 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

what im saying is.....if you lived in indian country here in the wild wild west you would have gotten killed.

no your dad would have been working for me on about the 15th of every mo after his drinking money was gone .

it is funny you think skimos are some kind of tough race lmfao fucking round fucks . 1 souix with a hangover could take down 4 of you round Indians in prime fourm 

Edited by Ez ryder

29 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

no your dad would have been working for me on about the 15th of every mo after his drinking money was gone .

it is funny you think skimos are some kind of tough race lmfao fucking round fucks . 1 souix with a hangover could take down 4 of you round Indians in prime fourm 

hope u have fun when you're banned

i was at a bus station in prince george bc, drunk sqaw staggered in walked over and started screaming at me,30 seconds later her bfi drunk boyfriend staggers in and does the same, while there yelling at me a weasel crawled under the front door and was running around the bus station,cops came 30 seconds after that and hauled them away and the fucking weasel fucked off out the door with the cops and 2 drunks.what a shit show lol

46 minutes ago, franks pond said:

i was at a bus station in prince george bc, drunk sqaw staggered in walked over and started screaming at me,30 seconds later her bfi drunk boyfriend staggers in and does the same, while there yelling at me a weasel crawled under the front door and was running around the bus station,cops came 30 seconds after that and hauled them away and the fucking weasel fucked off out the door with the cops and 2 drunks.what a shit show lol

Sounds like a episode of a cross between Red Green and Trailer Park Boys. LOL

8 hours ago, franks pond said:

like I said the rez bars can be some high quality entertainment around the first of the mo .

On 5/6/2020 at 6:34 PM, Ez ryder said:

skimos are weak. i know because us indians always used to march across the mountains and fuck them up. look who im talking to, it's not like some retarded know nothing white trash hillbilly mner knows anything about being tough, faggot

On 5/9/2020 at 1:07 AM, FrankieJames7 said:

skimos are weak. i know because us indians always used to march across the mountains and fuck them up. look who im talking to, it's not like some retarded know nothing white trash hillbilly mner knows anything about being tough, faggot

lol it if fun watching you pretend you could be sober long enough to kick your way out of a Paper bag 

• Haha 1