Check your account email address ×

So, take that, bitches!!! LOL

Found on Craig’s during my perusing.  Unreal. Imagine the frustration you’d have to reach to make this ad. :lol:

Nobody cares how far from the Mall!(Duluth/Hermantown)

Please stop advertising how far from the Mall your house is located.  
In case you haven't got the memo:. No one gives a shit about going to the Mall... Nobody cares! I havn't been to Mall in years and the same goes for most of the rest of the people in this city...
There is no such thing as regularly heading into town to go shopping at the Mall, so stop listing it as some

https://duluth.craigslist.org/reo/d/duluth-nobody-cares-how-far-from-the/7099962545.html

• Haha 4
  • Sad 1

34 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Found on Craig’s during my perusing.  Unreal. Imagine the frustration you’d have to reach to make this ad. :lol:

Nobody cares how far from the Mall!(Duluth/Hermantown)

Please stop advertising how far from the Mall your house is located.  
In case you haven't got the memo:. No one gives a shit about going to the Mall... Nobody cares! I havn't been to Mall in years and the same goes for most of the rest of the people in this city...
There is no such thing as regularly heading into town to go shopping at the Mall, so stop listing it as some

https://duluth.craigslist.org/reo/d/duluth-nobody-cares-how-far-from-the/7099962545.html

Sounds like a snowflake. 

one time there was this retarded piece of shit asking way too much for a shitty house. i told him look i see ur havin trouble getting this house rented. ill rent it for 300 a month. if you are too retarded to see you aren't going to rent it for more than that you better check the time and make sure you didn't miss the short bus to school you retarded fuck

6 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

one time there was this retarded piece of shit asking way too much for a shitty house. i told him look i see ur havin trouble getting this house rented. ill rent it for 300 a month. if you are too retarded to see you aren't going to rent it for more than that you better check the time and make sure you didn't miss the short bus to school you retarded fuck

Has anybody told you your posts read just like Ben’s?  Or, do his read like yours?  WHO IS THE ORIGINAL!?!?!!!!!!!?? 

5 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

sounds like mn

It’s really getting harder for me to take exception to these comments.  

46 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Has anybody told you your posts read just like Ben’s?  Or, do his read like yours?  WHO IS THE ORIGINAL!?!?!!!!!!!?? 

It’s really getting harder for me to take exception to these comments.  

mn is nothing but white trash hillbillies. there, what do u think of that comment FAGGOT!?!!?!?? see if u can make exception for that.

im not going to b ur friend till u unban me on hcs

• Haha 4

31 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

mn is nothing but white trash hillbillies. there, what do u think of that comment FAGGOT!?!!?!?? see if u can make exception for that.

^^^^^^fucking cod nerd.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

^^^^^^fucking cod nerd.

u should move to AK. there was this twerp named john MTM that was the starchild of mn members on fs.com. he said indians aint shit, mn is the toughest in the world. you're from mn, show the world you can conquer the wild wild west

8 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

u should move to AK. there was this twerp named john MTM that was the starchild of mn members on fs.com. he said indians aint shit, mn is the toughest in the world. you're from mn, show the world you can conquer the wild wild west

You want me to move out there and beat you up?  That’s weird.  LOL!  I’d move out there and do some of that crab fishin’ for a bit though...just to say I did it.

Just now, Zambroski said:

You want me to move out there and beat you up?  That’s weird.  LOL!  I’d move out there and do some of that crab fishin’ for a bit though...just to say I did it.

i would slap u till u cried. dont bullshit yourself. not to fight, but just to see how an american fresh off the boat can handle the true wilderness. until u do that, all u ever are is an american cod nerd that grew up next to walmart. i seriously doubt u can crab fish.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

i would slap u till u cried. dont bullshit yourself. not to fight, but just to see how an american fresh off the boat can handle the true wilderness. until u do that, all u ever are is an american cod nerd that grew up next to walmart. i seriously doubt u can crab fish.

“True wilderness” eh?  I’m 100% positive I’d do just fine.  I’m kind of a big deal.  :lmao:

Now the crab fish deal? I just wanna see how tough it is to be a noob deck hand.

Just now, Zambroski said:

“True wilderness” eh?  I’m 100% positive I’d do just fine.  I’m kind of a big deal.  :lmao:

Now the crab fish deal? I just wanna see how tough it is to be a noob deck hand.

do it then

2 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

Is that were you get your meth, trap it in the wild?

3 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

lmfao from a guy livingbonba rez . can't make this shit up . honistly how many times in your life have you sat on a old couch on the side of the road and drank till you passed out as trafic drove by ? .

1 more question why is it when you get close to any rez do you start seeing watch for pedestrians signs on the fucking highway lmfao . bunch of fucking drunks wandering out on to fucking 65mph roads and passing out on it 

2 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

true wilderness lol your people have not lived that way from about a yr after the first well was drilled .

I did spend every summer up there for 19 yrs and been in a lot of your villages . could not fucking pay me to live in one of those shit showes 

16 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

Is that were you get your meth, trap it in the wild?

lol no it is made in that old bathtub next to the Russian dog house grave yard by the drinking couch on the side of the road 

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

true wilderness lol your people have not lived that way from about a yr after the first well was drilled .

I did spend every summer up there for 19 yrs and been in a lot of your villages . could not fucking pay me to live in one of those shit showes 

i aint gunna bullshit ya you'd probably be dead if u tried to live in indian country 

Just now, FrankieJames7 said:

i aint gunna bullshit ya you'd probably be dead if u tried to live in indian country 

no I would be just fine . but again you could not pay me . side note my cabin in close to the rez boundery . we go to the rez bar close to the first of the mounth from time to time for some good chuckles 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

no I would be just fine . but again you could not pay me . side note my cabin in close to the rez boundery . we go to the rez bar close to the first of the mounth from time to time for some good chuckles 

you would have been killed