Check your account email address ×

Trumps Favourability on the rise

9 minutes ago, Snake said:

Please do a solid and post the first few paragraphs.

:bc:

Donald Trump's favourability rating is up 8 points since becoming the president-elect, according to a new poll.

Forty-two percent of U.S. adults in the Gallup survey released Thursday view Trump positively after last week's White House win.

Trump's favourability stood at 34 percent before his stunning upset of Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton.

Gallup said Trump's rating is his highest since March 2011, when 43 percent viewed the billionaire positively.

12 minutes ago, Ebsell said:

Seems like he toned down the rhetoric a little. I actually like the new Trump, he's gonna be POTUS soon so hopefully he will do a good job and people will stop with the bullshit. It's over people accept it. 

:thumb:

4 hours ago, Ebsell said:

Seems like he toned down the rhetoric a little. I actually like the new Trump, he's gonna be POTUS soon so hopefully he will do a good job and people will stop with the bullshit. It's over people accept it. 

he's looking rather liberal. 

51 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

he's looking rather liberal. 

A bit..and there's nothing wrong with that.  Remember, he's not really a Republican.  

5 hours ago, Ebsell said:

Yes indeed.  He's toned it down and seeming much more presidential.  But...we all wonder what his first press conference will be like.  I think he is in the process of re-training the press now.  Enough with their horse shit overly left-liberal shenanigans.

• Like 1