Check your account email address ×

Good story about wolves.

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

I think Andy from LBZ had a better way had power and gas tools and sleds, fuck chopping wood with an ax.

Yeah but his place was always flooding...not sure why he built so close to the river. 

Just now, steve from amherst said:

They had enough of people.

Yep...and they look at us and think the same thing.

23 minutes ago, Anler said:

I never understood why anyone would want to live like that. 

Just now, steve from amherst said:

They had enough of people.

Yeah me too but that doesnt mean i want to move to where its dark for 6 months and eat raw caribou brains. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Anler said:

Yeah me too but that doesnt mean i want to move to where its dark for 6 months and eat raw caribou brains. 

same.  My wife is pissed that I kind of like this whole Covid quarantine.  No pressure to go out and do things so i can put around the yard and house doing projects or sit my ass down and binge some netflix.   

Helps that we had our biggest month ever at this company so my incomes not been hit, prob would be far more ornery if i was laid off.  

Just now, Angry ginger said:

same.  My wife is pissed that I kind of like this whole Covid quarantine.  No pressure to go out and do things so i can put around the yard and house doing projects or sit my ass down and binge some netflix.   

Helps that we had our biggest month ever at this company so my incomes not been hit, prob would be far more ornery if i was laid off.  

My wife's loving it. She's an introvert. She is working Monday Wednesday and Friday for 4-5 hrs , and getting paid for 40.

28 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah but his place was always flooding...not sure why he built so close to the river. 

I think once he moved up the hill it wasn't that big of a problem, I wouldn't want to be in danger of flooding my house, out buildings and things like that.

9 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

I think once he moved up the hill it wasn't that big of a problem, I wouldn't want to be in danger of flooding my house, out buildings and things like that.

Ahhh got ya...Out of everybody on LBZ Andy has the most cool shit...dude is smart and handy as a mofo. 

32 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So was Glenn lying to Joe Rogan?

I didn't watch the clip so I cant comment on whether Glenn was lying or not. 

What I do know is every single one of those Alaska based reality shows is about 60% fake and another 20% is completely made up bull shit. Maybe 20% of any show is unrehearsed real life. 

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

I didn't watch the clip so I cant comment on whether Glenn was lying or not. 

What I do know is every single one of those Alaska based reality shows is about 60% fake and another 20% is completely made up bull shit. Maybe 20% of any show is unrehearsed real life. 

Right....guessing the wolf story is legit as he does have pictures but I hear ya on the rest of it. 

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Right....guessing the wolf story is legit as he does have pictures but I hear ya on the rest of it. 

Im sure there is some fragment of truth to most of the stories but even then much of it is rehearsed and choreographed.