Check your account email address ×

The liberal hedge fund managers that are raping WI middle class

Wes Edens and Marc Lasry are the Bucks owners who just put Wisconsin on the hook for 400+ million for a new arena and now they won't stay in any Trump banded hotels.  Do they even realize that it will not hurt Trump, but it sure effects the middle class workers that are employed at those hotels.

And I bet snowbeavis is right there trying to get his handout for some lighting contract.

MILWAUKEE — ESPN is reporting at least three NBA teams will no longer stay at President-elect Donald Trump-branded hotels this season — and the Milwaukee Bucks is one of them.

http://fox6now.com/2016/11/15/espn-sources-say-milwaukee-bucks-will-no-longer-stay-at-president-elect-donald-trump-branded-hotels/

I will never understand who the fuck thinks it is the governments job to build sports arenas. I would have bee just fine sending the twins the queens the wild and wolves down the fucking road to a town who wanted to build them a palace. the fucking dome was not even paid off.

1 hour ago, snoughnut said:

IMO the NBA is a snoozefest and when it comes to Wisconsin sports, the Milwaukee Bucks are at the bottom of the list.

Yep, but someone decided they needed a new arena and the middle class taxpayer gets to pay for it. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/16/2016 at 7:57 PM, racer254 said:

Wes Edens and Marc Lasry are the Bucks owners who just put Wisconsin on the hook for 400+ million for a new arena and now they won't stay in any Trump banded hotels.  Do they even realize that it will not hurt Trump, but it sure effects the middle class workers that are employed at those hotels.

And I bet snowbeavis is right there trying to get his handout for some lighting contract.

MILWAUKEE — ESPN is reporting at least three NBA teams will no longer stay at President-elect Donald Trump-branded hotels this season — and the Milwaukee Bucks is one of them.

http://fox6now.com/2016/11/15/espn-sources-say-milwaukee-bucks-will-no-longer-stay-at-president-elect-donald-trump-branded-hotels/

players don't want to stay in a racists hotel :news:  

5 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Probably representation of all races, genders, LGBT etc.

Clearly,  Trumps business life is one of inclusion, it was only when he decided to run for president that he became a racist,  or maybe it's just the media trying to pump a story about him being racist that is untrue but the media wouldn't do that I am sure. 

44 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

trump only employs white people unless they are maids.  then they are from Mexico cause mexico makes the most tremendous maids :bc: 

not many maids at the golf courses... but lots of employees... your comment is based on what...

so are these players now going to be sleeping on the streets racer?

or give someone else business?

besides, it's a free country, they can pick any hotel they like.

you should try thinking a little before starting dumbass threads

Edited by Snoslinger

1 minute ago, 02sled said:

not many maids at the golf courses... but lots of employees... your comment is based on what...

well clearly because Trump is a misogynist racist so why would he allow black and hispanics to work for him.  And god forbid he have gays working there who might give guests the HI-V

18 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

so are these players now going to be sleeping on the streets racer?

or give someone else business?

besides, it's a free country, they can pick any hotel they like.

you should try thinking a little before starting dumbass threads

Just because they are over your head as usual.  BTW, the players are not choosing, the owners are.  Maybe you should go educate yourself before commenting.

Edited by racer254

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

:lmao: 

i'll ask again - will the players be sleeping in the streets? or maybe the bus?

Poor little fella.  It's just a little over your head.  Go play.

Edited by racer254

16 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Look at you, arguing for millionaires.  Do you really care where they sleep.  As long as they have some taxpayer funding arena to play in.  LOL

bus stations?

no, not really. I think it's funny they may be avoiding trump hotels intentionally though. regarding taxpayer funded arenas? COMPLETELY against them. the teams and players make enough money so they should fund them themselves. the average joe tax payer, who helped build the arenas, can't even afford to go to the games these days.

Edited by Snoslinger

10 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

bus stations?

no, not really. I think it's funny they may be avoiding trump hotels intentionally though. regarding taxpayer funded arenas? COMPLETELY against them. the teams and players make enough money so they should fund them themselves. the average joe tax payer, who helped build the arenas, can't even afford to go to the games these days.

Smartest thing you have said in weeks......welcome back....

20 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

bus stations?

Dude, you have a little ADHD from time to time, but sometimes a little perspective seems to knock that out of you.  Stop thinking where millionaire Team owners spend their money is really going to effect trump.

35 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Dude, you have a little ADHD from time to time, but sometimes a little perspective seems to knock that out of you.  Stop thinking where millionaire Team owners spend their money is really going to effect trump.

it sends a message. btw, you stop thinking only trump hotels have middle class workers....