Check your account email address ×

My UPS driver was fired

ckf

Just now, Snake said:

I drove from North Augusta to Rockland ever day for 12 years.

No shit. I guess Larry wasn't the only one.  Shit...you know that I have to go there. ... 

Where did Curly go?

1 minute ago, ckf said:

No shit. I guess Larry wasn't the only one.  Shit...you know that I have to go there. ... 

Where did Curly go?

Talk about the lowest common denominator... :lol:

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
21 minutes ago, Snake said:

Yes. 57.

Depends on which local.....55 here and 25 years service =full pension or 30 years fulltime service and you can retire at any age full pension. Part time years yield additional separate pension.

9 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Depends on which local.....55 here and 25 years service =full pension or 30 years fulltime service and you can retire at any age full pension. Part time years yield additional separate pension.

She is in the same local as me I'm pretty sure...

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Snake said:

She is in the same local as me I'm pretty sure...

I would think she will be getting her job back......pretty much only way to be outright terminated is for stealing. Although the charges of her lying may be grounds as well, especially if she did post to her facebook account  while on job and not during a break....that would be considered stealing time.  But around here, I'm almost positive  she would still be entitled to her pension regardless of termination.

On 4/22/2020 at 8:38 PM, Fireball 440 said:

A first offense cell phone violation got her fired at UPS.  Fucking shitty employer eh.  She will sue and get a hundred grand for her troubles.

if she was using the phone in a commercial vehicle non hands free that is a federal violation coming with a large fine for her and her employer, I think it is 1k+ for her and up to 10k for employer

On 4/26/2020 at 7:45 PM, 01mxz800 said:

if she was using the phone in a commercial vehicle non hands free that is a federal violation coming with a large fine for her and her employer, I think it is 1k+ for her and up to 10k for employer

Her boss had a competition for the drivers to do just that on their routes so maybe she should open that can of worms.

5 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Only a moron fucks with an employee who has been on the job 33 years, there are some real dumb fucks with the title manager.

Conversely, I hear of 25 year employees being kept on after verified lying, falsifying work records etc ad nauseum. Former union rep....

$86,000 a year....

• 2 weeks later...