Check your account email address ×

Elon Musk: “I’m surprised CNN still exists”

Rod

Just now, frenchy said:

he's why everyone hates CNN as much as they do. He says jump, Trump fun boys say how hi. On both sides of the border. 

Or maybe CNN really sucks.  

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Cpap therapy has been very effective in fighting covid-19.  

Sure. It makes the drags on society more comfortable during the hospital stay. Then the losers can leave and drain more from the healthy and young. 

Just now, frenchy said:

nope. I've always maintained they are a crap source for legit news. But is everything the publish incorrect? No, of course not. 

These are good baby steps from you 

13 minutes ago, frenchy said:

I notice Tom had enough self respect to slink away without commenting....

I haven't even commented on the veracity of the story, I just know CNN lost credibility with much of the public years ago.  But if you want to be a CNN fun boy that's ok I guess.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

I haven't even commented on the veracity of the story, I just know CNN lost credibility with much of the public years ago.  But if you want to be a CNN fun boy that's ok I guess.

hey! that's my term buddy. 

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

nope. I've always maintained they are a crap source for legit news. But is everything the publish incorrect? No, of course not. 

More :lies:complete fabrications and :bullshit: from parisite bottom feeding midget turd 

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Fox News has had a huge rebound among aging Americans. :lol: 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

News for the site retard. I’m laughing my ass off this morning. This is fucking hysterical. :lol: 

Yes that’s how you pretend to act every time you get busted in a lie :lol: 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, frenchy said:

he's why everyone hates CNN as much as they do. He says jump, Trump fun boys say how hi. On both sides of the border. 

CNN has been the Clinton News Network for decades.

3 minutes ago, frenchy said:

I agree they can't be trusted. The over the top vitriol all started with trump though. You can't deny that. 

MSNBC did their level best to get him nominated! The media created the Trump Presidency and they hate what they created.

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Seriously... think of the fact they got a Pulitzer Prize for reporting that Trump was guilty of everything during the investigation. If their reporting over a year or more was patently false, how can you trust ANYTHING?

"Well, he didn't collude even though they said so, so I will still trust them on his handling of the virus issue."

C'mon man....

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

MSNBC did their level best to get him nominated! The media created the Trump Presidency and they hate what they created.

Seriously... think of the fact they got a Pulitzer Prize for reporting that Trump was guilty of everything during the investigation. If their reporting over a year or more was patently false, how can you trust ANYTHING?

"Well, he didn't collude even though they said so, so I will still trust them on his handling of the virus issue."

C'mon man....

But Trump fun bois!!

1 minute ago, Big Crappie said:

It sounds like musk bypassed the government gridlock by delivering direct to hospitals causing politicians a lot of butthurt because they couldn't take any credit.

Oh and Fuck CNN

That pretty much nails it. :bc: 

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

C'mon man....

C'mon what? In an article that has direct quotes that can not be fabricated and timelines that are confirmed by the State governors office what else is required here? Never mind 3 other sources posted the exact same stories and had the exact same questions, all of whom reached out for him or his staff to comment on and no one responded?

Of course he's going to lash out at CNN out of all of them when he desperately tries to save face on that matter.

What's laughable is the fact that those most vocal about CNN's shoddy reporting here didn't even read the story.