Check your account email address ×

George Stephanopoulos has COVID19

So, people who need to be tested are being turned away, but magically George has no symptoms, but he was able to get tested and tests POSITIVE.

He has no symptoms, but got tested.  His wife had it so he was tested while others who have symptoms are turned away.

Edited by racer254

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, racer254 said:

So, people who need to be tested are being turned away, but magically George has no symptoms, but he was able to get tested and tests POSITIVE.  This screams of a smollett type stunt.

He has no symptoms, but got tested....WHY?   And liberals will fall all over it and not ask any questions, because they are sheep.

Advantages that come from being wealthy only matter when its not them that have the advantage.  

Just now, Highmark said:

Advantages that come from being wealthy only matter when its not them that have the advantage.  

I looked into it a little farther and his wife has it as well.   But your right, it's all who you know and how wealthy you are.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, racer254 said:

I looked into it a little farther and his wife has it as well.   But your right, it's all who you know and how wealthy you are.

And will not change no matter the system of govt or type of economic system.   The difference is the more free a country is the more they have earned it.   

Edited by Highmark

I hope he dies.  Input him on the tube just to hear my wife call him a  “self righteous little twerp”.  It never fails.

:lol:

is there any better attention grabber for the left than saying they have the virus?  How vein.