Check your account email address ×

Fauci on the way out.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Well once he said what he did the other day about Trumps pushback months ago I knew he was a goner. Meanwhile Bill Bennet is on Fox right now saying this isn't a pandemic and that schools should not have been shut down and now he is attacking Fauci...yep...he's gone. :lol:

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well once he said what he did the other day about Trumps pushback months ago I knew he was a goner. Meanwhile Bill Bennet is on Fox right now saying this isn't a pandemic and that schools should not have been shut down and now he is attacking Fauci...yep...he's gone. :lol:

I’m surprised he’s lasted this long. Donny needs a guy that’ll polish his knob every time he opens his mouth. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

I’m surprised he’s lasted this long. Donny needs a guy that’ll polish his knob every time he opens his mouth. 

I'm sure Dr. Drew and Dr. Oz would make a wonderful tag team. :lol:

Trump makes a pretty good point.  Its all on tape.  Fauci going around late into Feb. making statement that everything was pretty much ok. Flights were already banned from China.   Fauci should know better than to make comments like that in a hyper partisan and crazy time such as we're in now.

• Like 1

I think he’s full of it.  His predictions were wrong, his models were wrong, his methods are wrong and he’s blaming others for it.  He fell apart about it hard the other day in an interview too and his backpedal broke his chain and sprocket.

He can go do global warming stuff for a while.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Fuck Fauci. He spent months telling people not to worry. Now he’s pointing fingers everywhere but at himself. I don’t think their is any finger pointing that needs to happen. But Fauci works for the left so he’s going to work as hard as he can to dirt up trump over this scam

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Trump makes a pretty good point.  Its all on tape.  Fauci going around late into Feb. making statement that everything was pretty much ok. Flights were already banned from China.   Fauci should know better than to make comments like that in a hyper partisan and crazy time such as we're in now.

Just now, Zambroski said:

I think he’s full of it.  His predictions were wrong, his models were wrong, his methods are wrong and he’s blaming others for it.  He fell apart about it hard the other day in an interview too and his backpedal broke his chain and sprocket.

He can go do global warming stuff for a while.

Guys none of that matters Fauci is untouchable to people lije Jimmy and Spin. It’s a relevant that he went around saying it wasn’t an issue fr months and is now back peddling and pointing the finger elsewhere

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

Guys none of that matters Fauci is untouchable to people lije Jimmy and Spin. It’s a relevant that he went around saying it wasn’t an issue fr months and is now back peddling and pointing the finger elsewhere

None of that matters to these guys, anything to waste more bandwidth on orange man bad threads.  Not even intellectually honest enough to admit it either.  :news: 

• Thanks 1

Just now, DriftBusta said:

None of that matters to these guys, anything to waste more bandwidth on orange man bad threads.  Not even intellectually honest enough to admit it either.  :news: 

Yep it doesn’t matter what he does it’s bad

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Talk about sheep....look at 'em lining up to get a mouthful of orange balls!!! :lol:

Of course there is no way Fauci was towing the company line back in February and saying what Trump wanted him to say publicly. :nea:

:lol:

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

Of course there is no way Fauci was towing the company line back in February and saying what Trump wanted him to say publicly. :nea:

So wait are you saying Fauci was only saying there’s nothing to worry about because Trump told him to say it? 

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Fuck Fauci. It well past time for that clown to go. 

Good let'em go...at this point we deserve Dr. Oz, Dr. Drew and whatever else we get. :lol:

I just find it funny how most weren't saying this here until now....

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

So he’s a man of little or no integrity?

I think that’s what most of us who aren’t crying are saying.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Good let'em go...at this point we deserve Dr. Oz, Dr. Drew and whatever else we get. :lol:

Fauci is all lined up with the “show us your papers” guys. Fuck them and fuck him. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Why am I bot surprised you love Fauci the swamp rat

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Dude!  Nobody is saying you can’t stay at home and be scared long after we all get on with the world.  I think you’ve been training your whole life for this.  You should be ready for it.

• Haha 2