Check your account email address ×

8K away....

ckf

7 minutes ago, Shifty said:

just follow wgme news out of Portland Maine on Facebook. He’s on there arguing up a storm every day lol

Yup :lol:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

LOL!  Almost worth signing up on FB to do just that!

I don't think you need to sign up to view a page. Terry gives them hell every day  :lol:

20 hours ago, Momorider said:

The fumiest part is second is like over 20K fewer posts :lol:

what about those 20k dupes on old fs you made and used to - people's posts all the time you LIFELESS BASEMENT DWELLING FUCK!!!! i cant believe you did that shit. what kinds of time do u need to take out of your day to log into a dupe and - people's posts and then make 10 more dupes to do the same thing :lmao:

• Haha 4

19 hours ago, s pump said:

Webba was upta camp one weekend this winter. He's still a fucking riot and good dude. He hasn't ridden with us since I got him stuck on the dark side of the mountain for an hour and a half at sunset. I told him to start digging a snow cave and I think he thought I was serious. I had to promise to never take him off trail again before he agreed to come back up.

what a little bitch. weeba always actin tough on fs but cant handle a nap in the woods. tell him he needs to get slapped up for that behavior 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

what a little bitch. weeba always actin tough on fs but cant handle a nap in the woods. tell him he needs to get slapped up for that behavior 

Webba would wipe his ass with you, you little shit stain. :yahoo:

Just now, snoughnut said:

Webba would wipe his ass with you, you little shit stain. :yahoo:

weeba is nothing but a retarded american faggot. he is no match facing up against a true bred born and raised Alaskan like me. you americans are weak and retarded at the same time.....and you got it right that that's a deadly combo....just not in the way u want

5 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

weeba is nothing but a retarded american faggot. he is no match facing up against a true bred born and raised Alaskan like me. you americans are weak and retarded at the same time.....and you got it right that that's a deadly combo....just not in the way u want

Correct me if I'm wrong, did you spend time in the clink?

45 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

38 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, did you spend time in the clink?

Hey seal fucker, you gonna answer my question? 

• Haha 1