Check your account email address ×

Whitmer throws temper tantrum because she was blocked

Republicans blocked her laughable 70 day extension so she locked down everything. What a twat

Michele Hoitenga State Representative
Like This Page · 3 hrs · 

Not only did Governor Whitmer not adopt the new federal CISA recommendations, that would allow certain businesses back to work safely, she went even further in restricting Michigan businesses and FREEDOMS. Large stores must now close areas including garden centers, gardening supplies, paint, carpeting, flooring, furniture, and so forth. Travel for vacations or any other purpose is prohibited.

As expected, this Governor continues to go to radical extremes. This is no longer about safety.

I am reviewing the new orders in full and will keep you updated.

Edited by jtssrx

2 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Extending and broadened the stay home order makes sense. Our deaths per day are still climbing. 70 days may seem extreme now but I bet we won't be saying that in 70 days. 

LOL

If the USA doesn't go on complete and total lockdown, this fukkin demon will never get choked-out. 

The fucktards of America just don't grasp the UBER CONTAGIOUSNESS of Covid 19.

Fucktards have to be treated like the fucktards that they are. If they won't isolate,  arrest the fukkers, or at least give them a good beating. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
33 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

It's hilarious how all the trumpets are attacking Whitmer now because they think Biden is going to make her his VP.

So transparent lol

Hard to win in this situation...I do think her not letting landscapers work is a bit much. My BIL works in a local factory deemed essential and they are all supplying their own masks..letting landscapers work outside and not in close proximity to each other seems like a no brained IMO.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

It's hilarious how all the trumpets are attacking Whitmer now because they think Biden is going to make her his VP.

So transparent lol

I don’t see that happening. I know a lot of people are convinced she is playing for the nod.  I don’t pretend to understand DNC thinking, but she is no way ready for a VP  pick.   She is a Palin on her best day. 

This is the authoritarian cunt that Jimmah the dumbfuck is hero worshiping? 

olators will be fined up to $1,000 and the changes are due to go into effect on Saturday. So, about that Easter gathering…

Thank you, Governor.

Terressa Carson, a resident of southeastern Clare County, told the Detroit Free Press that “she likes the fact that the order would prohibit people from metro Detroit, where the virus is infecting people in large numbers, from staying at cottages in her area, where there are few cases.”

Carson said, “Our hospitals are ill-equipped to handle a surge.”

But Carson is unhappy that nurseries and garden centers are closed because “it’s time for her to plant her peas, broccoli, cauliflower and carrots — food that she and her family will eat all winter. These businesses are essential — to us.”

Gov. Whitmer made the national news several weeks ago in a very public spat with President Trump. Specifically, she was making disparaging remarks about the Trump Administration’s response to the coronavirus crisis. She went so far as to imply that Trump Administration officials were blocking vendors’ attempts to ship much needed medical supplies to the state. And every step of the way, she was aided by a compliant media.

She was forced to walk back her statements after it was discovered that she, herself, was responsible for the supply delays.

The Detroit Free Press reports that Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer, a Democrat, has revised her “stay home” order. First, she has extended it to May 1.

Next, she has banned travel between residences

The Detroit Free Press reports that Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer, a Democrat, has revised her “stay home” order. First, she has extended it to May 1.

Next, she has banned travel between residences

Edited by Sleepr2

4 minutes ago, Cold War said:

This is going to be the new norm in all politics. 
Don’t talk about it, be about it!!!!!!  

C40DB338-ADE3-4592-8D6E-B11B7A953C7F.jpegShe is the biggest laughing stock governor in the US right now.

17 minutes ago, Roosting said:

Jimmy's happy. Just ask him how fucking great she is. 

Hey mope just worry about that shithole province you live in .

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

6 hours ago, Cold War said:

She way over shot it.  :lol:

people in MI are not happy with her.  

The boating and landscaper deal is a big overreach IMO.

https://www.newsbreakapp.com/n/0Oj2X1iy?pd=02KvYRKY&s=i0

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Hey mope just worry about that shithole province you live in .

hey how many 19 cases in your area ??

Not many here. We dont have a grandstanding government leader who seems to be more worried about their image than actually getting something done. But that's just my shit hole province.

Anyway hows things in your area?

and I have a Popeye's 7 minutes from my house. Ha

Edited by Roosting

25 minutes ago, Roosting said:

hey how many 19 cases in your area ??

Not many here. We dont have a grandstanding government leader who seems to be more worried about their image than actually getting something done. But that's just my shit hole province.

Anyway hows things in your area?

and I have a Popeye's 7 minutes from my house. Ha

No it's because you live in a shithole province that nobody wants to visit. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks