Check your account email address ×

More Democrat shenanigans in WI

The Democratic Party of Outagamie County told voters on its Facebook page that "if you get your ballot in the mail late, and you did NOT vote in person, fill it out and send it in anyhow."

The Party deleted the post as soon as "The Dan O'Donnell Show" drew attention to its open encouragement of illegal voting.

This is voter fraud, and until it was exposed, it was being advocated right out in the open:

5e8f40e5ffcbe497e90206e1

That Common Council member is Katie Van Zeeland:

5e8f4075ffcbe497e90206df

Wisconsin law is crystal clear on this issue: All absentee ballots must be received by the time the polls closed. Given the extraordinary nature of this election, the U.S. Supreme Court relaxed the enforcement of that law a bit, ruling on Monday that ballots may be received after the polls close so long as they are postmarked by Election Day, but both Van Zeeland and the Democratic Party of Outagamie County are urging their followers to willfully violate both state law and a Supreme Court order.

This is unconscionable and must be investigated immediately.

https://newstalk1130.iheart.com/featured/common-sense-central/content/2020-04-09-the-democratic-party-is-now-openly-urging-voter-fraud/?fbclid=IwAR1VygO-RrzSgo7HfSYGxWNDTSHapZP1Q7jQpqOyS4sdNR41Fbrjw0Drjr0

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Not your endless fucking crying about Democrats...that’s for sure. 

I will post anything about how politicians cheat, lie, steal, commit fraud no matter what their party affiliation is.  Maybe you should start caring about that.

16 hours ago, racer254 said:

Democrats in Wisconsin have become crooked.  They will do anything to try and circumvent a fair election.

I have a friend who's from Wisconsin, who's daughter goes to school out there and is a card carrying liberal.  To hear her tell it, its the Republicans who are the crooks.  Having followed a bit of the Walker saga and all that bullshit when he confronted the unions, I'm pretty sure she's off her fucking rocker.  Teachers are themselves some of the most indoctrinated bastards around.

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I have a friend who's from Wisconsin, who's daughter goes to school out there and is a card carrying liberal.  To hear her tell it, its the Republicans who are the crooks.  Having followed a bit of the Walker saga and all that bullshit when he confronted the unions, I'm pretty sure she's off her fucking rocker.  Teachers are themselves some of the most indoctrinated bastards around.

When armed with the facts of this situation, it is clear who caused this issue in the first place.  Republicans had to constantly curtail all democrat actions to mess with this election.

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

Walker lined the cops and firefighters pockets who are the biggest abusers of the public union/retirement system so his attacking the union was bullshit.  

OMG, right from the dem playbook.  Instead, let's start 2 john doe investigations.

39 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You don't have to be pretty sure, it's an absolute fact.

28 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Walker lined the cops and firefighters pockets who are the biggest abusers of the public union/retirement system so his attacking the union was bullshit.  

You're wrong about that one Fireball, the teachers union in Wisconsin made the cops and fire look benevolent. :lmao:

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

You don't have to be pretty sure, it's an absolute fact.

You're wrong about that one Fireball, the teachers union in Wisconsin made the cops and fire look benevolent. :lmao:

He is just going by what he was told.  Anyone who did any type of research knows it was an absolute fallacy.

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Not your endless fucking crying about Democrats...that’s for sure. 

Holy fuck 

You do this shit hourly about republicans!

You are one fucked up dude