Check your account email address ×

Hydroxychloroquine hoarded for prisoners but not allowed for Nevada residents.

Just now, ACE said:

This cure is off patent and way too cheap 

Well, they also want to vaccinate everyone. Bill gates needs to get the Ben treatment if you know what I mean 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

“This cure”....stupid motherfuckers.

If you were struggling with Covid-19 would you request it for you or a loved one?   I sure the fuck would. 

Edited by Highmark

38 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Well, they also want to vaccinate everyone. Bill gates needs to get the Ben treatment if you know what I mean 

The virus cult is very upset that this cure exists 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Highmark said:

If you were struggling with Covid-19 would you request it for you or a loved one?   I sure the fuck would. 

28 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I probably would too. 

That's fine but it's not a "cure"...it's helped in some cases but having The President calling it a cure everyday against the advice of people like Dr. Fauci is stupid IMO. 

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

That's fine but it's not a "cure"...it's helped in some cases but having The President calling it a cure everyday against the advice of people like Dr. Fauci is stupid IMO. 

He actually called it a cure?   Do you have a link to that exact quote?

Edited by Highmark

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

He actually called it a cure?   Do you have a link to that exact quote?

Sorry...somebody here called it a cure...he has been talking it up everyday as a "game changer" but the fact remains that the evidence is inconclusive. There are also a few there medicines that have shown some promise but let the professionals figure it out before blurting it out everyday...that's all I'm saying. :thumbsup:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Sorry...somebody here called it a cure...he has been talking it up everyday as a "game changer" but the fact remains that the evidence is inconclusive. 

Oh so he didn't call it a cure.   Just a game changer.   

I'd hardly call it inconclusive with how NYC is using it and the FDA rushed thru off label uses.  Seems to me many countries are using it in pretty significant ways.   Doubt that would be done if it was completely inconclusive.  

God forbid he be hopeful about something. 

Edited by Highmark

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Sorry...somebody here called it a cure...he has been talking it up everyday as a "game changer" but the fact remains that the evidence is inconclusive. There are also a few there medicines that have shown some promise but let the professionals figure it out before blurting it out everyday...that's all I'm saying. :thumbsup:

It's clear what side you're on and it's the wrong one. You want this to be worse just to be right. You're a disgrace!!!

https://twitter.com/RealBasedMAGA/status/1247572358031912964?s=20

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

It's clear what side you're on and it's the wrong one. You want this to be worse just to be right. You're a disgrace!!!

https://twitter.com/RealBasedMAGA/status/1247572358031912964?s=20

Yeah JT you nailed me...I love sitting home everyday without work, worrying about my elderly MIL...I'm not even sure why you are posting all these cures and whatnot considering you don't even think the virus is a big deal. 

Just now, Anler said:

:news: 

Damn, how quick do I need to reply?  

My whole concern is not just the part about trying to limit Dr.'s giving it out but if there is any truth to the DoC stockpiling some of which more and better sources are needed.  It seems to meet this forum's standards.  :lol:  

8 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Oh so he didn't call it a cure.   Just a game changer.   

I'd hardly call it inconclusive with how NYC is using it and the FDA rushed thru off label uses.  Seems to me many countries are using it in pretty significant ways.   Doubt that would be done if it was completely inconclusive.  

God forbid he be hopeful about something. 

Have seen a handful of Dr’s say it’s not conclusive, or they see no change. And each of this docs have admitted they’re not using it with zinc. The Docs that claim it works, are using zinc. Crazy that not all are using it in different ways, even after admitting it’s not effective.

Just now, Highmark said:

Damn, how quick do I need to reply?  

My whole concern is not just the part about trying to limit Dr.'s giving it out but if there is any truth to the DoC stockpiling some of which more and better sources are needed.  It seems to meet this forum's standards.  :lol:  

Stop posting that twitter troll shit man, you are better than that.