Check your account email address ×

The administrations covid19 testing fuck up.

11 minutes ago, frenchy said:

no point. He's so fucking stupid and immature he'd play that game all day.

GRANDPA! Why do you keep quoting and submitting your own post over and over!?????

Grandpa has been smoking his poor quality weed again!!!

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

You keep quoting what I posted. Are you really that stupid? Oh wait don't answer that!! 

21 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Homo posts what? :gfight: Faggot

16 minutes ago, frenchy said:

no point. He's so fucking stupid and immature he'd play that game all day.

GRANDPA! Why do you keep quoting and submitting your own post over and over!?????

23 hours ago, Momorider said:

Midget :lies:

14794d89225a6339bb6b8a3896a87425.jpg

13 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah you fucktards keep saying that but guess what...he fucked it up good and we are all suffering  for it so GFY. 

awww tell us how were all suffering? are you hurt by this? besides butthurt? Im not suffering one bit except when I read your posts

Fucking drama faggot

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Pete said:

awww tell us how were all suffering? are you hurt by this? besides butthurt? Im not suffering one bit except when I read your posts

Fucking drama faggot

You're kidding right...holy fuck. 

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You're kidding right...holy fuck. 

Let that bleeding heart flow 

why not go out and help some of these ppl you feel so bad for 

drama cunt 

5 minutes ago, Pete said:

Let that bleeding heart flow 

why not go out and help some of these ppl you feel so bad for 

drama cunt 

So you watch the news and look around and think everything is hunky dory.....ignorance is bliss...good for you Dopo.  
We are good for now but there are a lot in this country that aren’t...It will get better but there is a lot of uncertainty right now.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

11 minutes ago, Pete said:

Fucking drama faggot

You may not be hurting by this but millions of people are. 

25 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

You're taking to Dr. Pete he knows the deal.  

:lol: 

He's sitting around his house in a silk bathrobe counting all his facemask fuck you   money.  :lmao:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He's sitting around his house in a silk bathrobe counting all his facemask fuck you   money.  :lmao:

What's the market code for "facemask stock" 😂😂

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Every time one of his appointees is called upon there’s a failure and firing. This will be no different. 

it is the whole fucvking big govenment system . it is the 10900 workers at the CDC.  not just 1 man . not just 5 men . it is there fucking job to see this shit coming and prep . but again I can see why you would want this same system running your healt care system .

like a fucking trip to the DMV on quaaludes 

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

You may not be hurting by this but millions of people are. 

BTW when I say "we" are suffering I mean it as a whole and not necessarily me or my family but only only a pos would diminish what's happening in this country and act like everything is fine. I'm sure it's a great feeling to drop off a loved one at the hospital or watch them being hauled  away in an ambulance and never seeing them alive again or being there as their life slips away. If feeling this way makes me a bleeding heart cunt or whatever Dopo called me than so be it. 

• Like 1

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

BTW when I say "we" are suffering I mean it as a whole and not necessarily me or my family but only only a pos would diminish what's happening in this country and act like everything is fine. I'm sure it's a great feeling to drop off a loved one at the hospital or watch them being hauled  away in an ambulance and never seeing them alive again or being there as their life slips away. If feeling this way makes me a bleeding heart cunt or whatever Dopo called me than so be it. 

:cry:

15 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah you fucktards keep saying that but guess what...he fucked it up good and we are all suffering  for it so GFY. 

he ? lol again it is trumps fault . yes all trump .

not any of the 10900 workers,at the CDC 

not the surgeon General not any of the other 5 medical related fields not any one in the intelligence dept . no my butt hurts it is trumps fault ahhh that soothed the  burn . 

now quick go back to telling us all how govenment should run our whole health care system .

you are almost as bad as pampers now days 

29 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

he ? lol again it is trumps fault . yes all trump .

not any of the 10900 workers,at the CDC 

not the surgeon General not any of the other 5 medical related fields not any one in the intelligence dept . no my butt hurts it is trumps fault ahhh that soothed the  burn . 

now quick go back to telling us all how govenment should run our whole health care system .

you are almost as bad as pampers now days 

It's April...Trump said it would be gone by now...like a miracle. His words....nobody else's.  I'll post this again just as reminder to you and others....

BTW don't forget about Trumps penchant for firing and ridiculing those that contradict him or tell the truth about bad news...he prefers yes men and women. 

IMG_5265.thumb.JPG.ece75dc8a2803123dabb3afc1102ebd4.JPG

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

45 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh I get it for sure Jim. This will get a lot worse before it gets better. I pray that all of my friends and family, including everyone on this forum, can get through this with as little pain as possible. 

So far, I have a small number of young friends who’ve been infected. They are all doing really well from a virus standpoint. Many of my friends are starting to feel economic fallout from this. The sooner we (the whole country) start taking this more seriously the sooner we get it behind us. 

Good luck to all of you here. :bc: 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Oh I get it for sure Jim. This will get a lot worse before it gets better. I pray that all of my friends and family, including everyone on this forum, can get through this with as little pain as possible. 

So far, I have a small number of young friends who’ve been infected. They are all doing really well from a virus standpoint. Many of my friends are starting to feel economic fallout from this. The sooner we (the whole country) start taking this more seriously the sooner we get it behind us. 

Good luck to all of you here. :bc: 

Thanks Tom and the same to you, your family and all those close to you.  :thumbsup:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It's April...Trump said it would be gone by now...like a miracle. His words....nobody else's.  I'll post this again just as reminder to you and others....

BTW don't forget about Trumps penchant for firing and ridiculing those that contradict him or tell the truth about bad news...he prefers yes men and women. 

IMG_5265.thumb.JPG.ece75dc8a2803123dabb3afc1102ebd4.JPG

really because over 3/4 of his advisors were strongly opposed to shutting down travel from China as cotton puts it they were arguing hard not to stop travel yet they still are there . so tell me jimmy who would your pic have been for head of tbe cdc? 

the pic is just fine highly highly qualified person .

it is not the fail of 1 or 2 people it is the whole fucked up govenment system in every branch every department 

the CDC knew what was coming yet internally  they still chose to go at it alone . why well because govenment can always do it better I guess .