Check your account email address ×

White Cops just put this Latino down in my state

BOHICA

Cream of society... nobody mentions how the dog is. I'm more concerned for the officers and the dog than I ever would be for that low life.... but wait for it. Friends and family will come out crying for justice saying he was a good man and just misunderstood.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Cream of society... nobody mentions how the dog is. I'm more concerned for the officers and the dog than I ever would be for that low life.... but wait for it. Friends and family will come out crying for justice saying he was a good man and just misunderstood.

Jardo went for a walk after surgery.  Resting up and doing well according to his facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/Boise-Police-K9-433851893344262/

Edited by BOHICA
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

any whites get put down lately? this fucking place cracks me up. :lol:  

....a den of christian love. 

I'm sure the police don't discriminate regarding who they shoot back at when they get shot at themselves.

Hey Joe... I've been shot.... what colour / race is the guy.... okay so he's not white... thanks now I can shoot back.

Hey Joe... I've been shot.... what colour / race is the guy.... he's whit... okay.... don't shoot back, let him get away

The guy deserved it for shooting the dog let alone the cops.:pc:

Edited by 02sled

1 minute ago, 02sled said:

I'm sure the police don't discriminate regarding who they shoot back at when they get shot at themselves.

Hey Joe... I've been shot.... what colour / race is the guy.... okay so he's not white... thanks now I can shoot back.

Hey Joe... I've been shot.... what colour / race is the guy.... he's whit... okay.... don't shoot back, let him get away

The guy deserved it for shooting the dog let alone the cops.:pc:

i like dogs too. he should die.