Check your account email address ×

Genetic diversity of America.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, spin_dry said:

I can’t help but wonder how that’s going to effect how the disease expresses itself differently than in China or SK. Time will tell. 

They've been saying the whole time its not a Chinese Virus because it impacts everyone equally.  :lol:  

Just now, steve from amherst said:

Forget genetic, how about gender. Seems to be a lot more deadly to men then women.

Just think , in 10 yrs you can be the nursing home stud. Servicing 10-15 women, 

The gender thing was based on Chinese stats. Something like 70% of Chinese men smoke and only 2% of Chinese women smoke. Smoking is a massive risk factor. Possibly vaping too. 

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The gender thing was based on Chinese stats. Something like 70% of Chinese men smoke and only 2% of Chinese women smoke. Smoking is a massive risk factor. Possibly vaping too. 

I had heard 55% vs 32%

Just now, spin_dry said:

Who’s they? 

MSM......Democrats......medical community.......anyone suffering from TDS.  

Just now, spin_dry said:

Guess I missed that part. Good thing you’re keeping up on that stuff. 

Dude you have to be deaf, dumb or dead to not know the criticism of Trump for calling it the China Virus.  

14 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Forget genetic, how about gender. Seems to be a lot more deadly to men then women.

frustrated clint eastwood GIF

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

I’ll give up dating. It’s virtually intolerable to be around any woman over 45. Angry and miserable hostages of their past. :lol: 

Just now, spin_dry said:

I’ll give up dating. It’s virtually intolerable to be around any woman over 45. Angry and miserable hostages of their past. :lol: 

Single ones yes. Nothing but hatred , bitterness and oh poor me.

10 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Single ones yes. Nothing but hatred , bitterness and oh poor me.

A real good indication is how they talk about their ex. If it starts out “that dirty rotten, son of a bitch” it’s time to pack it in. 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

A real good indication is how they talk about their ex. If it starts out “that dirty rotten, son of a bitch” it’s time to pack it in. 

I had one tell me how bad the dude was. Then explain who he was. I never called her again. But did give some thought to see if the dude wanted to go drinking.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

I had one tell me how bad the dude was. Then explain who he was. I never called her again. But did give some thought to see if the dude wanted to go drinking.

It’s a shit show out there, no doubt. The sweet spot does seem to be the 40-45 year olds that have been divorced at least 3 years and aren’t desperate. The angry and hateful variety are all looking for a husband. They’ll lie and say they’re not....but they are.