Check your account email address ×

Covid19 death rate in Florida 0.000001

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

I've had it for about 17 :bc:

I have been in a respiratory protection program for 30 years. I was/am a first responder. Even though I retired in 2016 I maintain my certs and annual fit testing because I regularly get called to come back and help with projects here and there. 

49 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

They're  ALL closed now. 

Even tho I rarely golf, it's stupid she closed them. She already closed the pro shops and club houses.  What's wrong with people going out to golf?  If it's a cart issue, then make people walk.  If you have 1 to 2-, or 3 or 4  people out in the open, what's wrong with that?  There's plenty of room out on the golf course that you can be more than 6' from someone.  And if the cart cleanliness is the issue, fine, no carts.  

:snack:

my parents have been golfing almost every day.   they all take their own carts so there is minimal contact.  good to get out of the house.  

• Thanks 2

40 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

We have a company right now that's got temporary workers out making a deliveries due to demand. well guess what one retard filled four trucks up with gas when it was supposed to be diesel. Want to take a stab at how much that cost to fix and who's paying for it and who didn't have the money to pay for it until we stepped in and was very thankful that we did? I'll leave it to you rocket scientist to figure that out on your own

you should get a sheriff's badge that reads 'Essential Service Provider' for your daily jaunts to body-shops. Maybe even an old fashioned portable siren like Starsky and Hutch had.

tenor.gif?itemid=8634883

:lol: 

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

you should get a sheriff's badge that reads 'Essential Service Provider' for your daily jaunts to body-shops. Maybe even an old fashioned portable siren like Starsky and Hutch had.

tenor.gif?itemid=8634883

:lol: 

I would actually like to have a police style spotlight and some flashing lights. Maybe I'll get it for the next pandemic

42 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

my parents have been golfing almost every day.   they all take their own carts so there is minimal contact.  good to get out of the house.  

Awesome for them. Our dumb fuck governor has her head up her ass, like always.

• Platinum Contributing Member
50 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Yep, this morning a reporter was grilling Sanunu on why golf courses are still open. 

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

shut down golf courses by government order in FL there would be a rebellion.  

Yep.  Would be like shutting down the boat launches. Both are fucking dumb.  Just like some of the members here. vvvvv

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Now Jay is crying about the golf courses too.... everything  south of Grayling is populated with dumbfucks and dolts. :lol:

Nope. Just pointing out what a stupid cunt people like you and Governor Shitmer are. 

2 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Yep.  Would be like shutting down the boat launches. Both are fucking dumb.  Just like some of the members here. vvvvv

Nope. Just pointing out what a stupid cunt people like you and Governor Shitmer are. 

What would you shut down if you were boss?

Top 3 priorities?  

11 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

What would you shut down if you were boss?

Top 3 priorities?  

Schools, at all levels 

Public places, restaurants, bars, movie theaters, malls, etc.

Air travel/public transit.

Closing golf courses is dumb.  I can see no pro shops, club house and cart rentals. But closing them 100% is just ignorant.

Just now, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Schools, at all levels 

Public places, restaurants, bars, movie theaters, malls, etc.

Air travel/public transit.

Closing golf courses is dumb.  I can see no pro shops, club house and cart rentals. But closing them 100% is just ignorant.

Yep. I agree with all that too. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

You would bitch no matter what she did...you like ‘em to shut up and listen!!!!! 

5 minutes ago, frenchy said:

AMG?

1) dental offices

2) lawyers offices

3) Foreign car dealerships

Fucking guy bitches about the governor while he has been out all over the place. :lol:

24 minutes ago, frenchy said:

AMG?

1) dental offices

2) lawyers offices

3) Foreign car dealerships

Weak, just like you little fella

18 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You would bitch no matter what she did...you like ‘em to shut up and listen!!!!! 

Yea sure, you go with that Pouty Pouts 

17 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Fucking guy bitches about the governor while he has been out all over the place. :lol:

I've been to very few places since the order was put into place. And have been in contact with 2-3  people at most. 

Anything else you want to prove how dumb you are on today, cunt?