Check your account email address ×

After its over how long before?

There’s a good chance nobody will care by the time this is called “over”.  Everyone is going to have much, much greater issues to attend to.  Finding employment that has dried up and trying to keep a roof over their head will be two big ones.

How long do we thing the local and state governments can simultaneously stifle the economy and somehow think they can just hit pause by trying to negotiate some loan due dates with lenders while shelling out a pittance of what people are losing with funds they have to borrow themselves?  Oddly (almost), I’ve heard nothing of property tax collection being put on hold.

But hey!  Can’t get sick of you chop off your head!   IT’S BULLETPROOF!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

There’s a good chance nobody will care by the time this is called “over”.  Everyone is going to have much, much greater issues to attend to.  Finding employment that has dried up and trying to keep a roof over their head will be two big ones.

How long do we thing the local and state governments can simultaneously stifle the economy and somehow think they can just hit pause by trying to negotiate some loan due dates with lenders while shelling out a pittance of what people are losing with funds they have to borrow themselves?  Oddly (almost), I’ve heard nothing of property tax collection being put on hold.

But hey!  Can’t get sick of you chop off your head!   IT’S BULLETPROOF!

Well the good news is being an election year and Trump proving to be the most reckless spender in the history of history I expect to see a BIGLY infrastructure bill in the works very soon. With shovel ready projects and tremendous opportunities for Americans to "snap back" to the greatness that was transpiring prior to this "crisis" We will be GREAT AGAIN within weeks, not months or years or decades. :bc: 

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Well the good news is being an election year and Trump proving to be the most reckless spender in the history of history I expect to see a BIGLY infrastructure bill in the works very soon. With shovel ready projects and tremendous opportunities for Americans to "snap back" to the greatness that was transpiring prior to this "crisis" We will be GREAT AGAIN within weeks, not months or years or decades. :bc: 

Yep, lets just build another house of cards on top of the broke down foundation we’re left with. 

2 hours ago, Anler said:

This is great for the nation too!  If anything, we all need more ways to practice our selective outrage.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

This is great for the nation too!  If anything, we all need more ways to practice our selective outrage.

No outrage here, this type of spending makes my pockets fat! :bc: 

8 minutes ago, Anler said:

No outrage here, this type of spending makes my pockets fat! :bc: 

People will hate you for profiting from what they hoped for.  I know, right, it’s crazy!  It’s easy to live with though......

Just now, Zambroski said:

People will hate you for profiting from what they hoped for.  I know, right, it’s crazy!  It’s easy to live with though......

Who cares? If Trump does it all of his alt left followers will think its great! 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Now you want to be admired and loved by Trumpers?  Well....neat!

No I dont care what they think I just want all of the money for myself! 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

No I dont care what they think I just want all of the money for myself! 

Yes!  Like a politician!  All the money....the rest can have all their precious toilet paper!  Peasants!!!!!

• Haha 1