Check your account email address ×

****Official firearms thread****

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

If your worried about someone taking them away you dont advertise them on a public forum.

Re read BOHIKA'S post

i never said i was worried about the gov taking them away.  Wont happen in my state.  Dont put words in my mouth u bumbling moron.   

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BOHICA said:

i never said i was worried about the gov taking them away.  Wont happen in my state.  Dont put words in my mouth u bumbling moron.   

You the total loon moron stated in your thread....

"I will be having these 2 out of the safe and close by when trump is elected president and liberal rioters and looters come uncorked and take getting free shit into their own hands.  By not living in shitty places such as chicago or east of the missouri river i dont really have much to worry about though "

Only a dumb ass would post photos of his arsenal on a public forum. What a fuckin idiot you are

Only a dumb ass would post photos of his arsenal on a public forum. What a fuckin idiot you are

Only a scared, Liberal Dumbocrat would say something stupid like that. 

Edited by SVT Renegade XRS

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

"I will be having these 2 out of the safe and close by when trump is elected president and liberal rioters and looters come uncorked and take getting free shit into their own hands.  By not living in shitty places such as chicago or east of the missouri river i dont really have much to worry about though "

People post pics of their cars and trucks all the time and it's fact that cause way more death then guns each year. Just sayin'.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Mainecat said:

Where does it state he is worried about his guns being taken away in what you quoted?? please high lite it or bold it..

Just now, Capt.Storm said:

People post pics of their cars and trucks all the time and it's fact that cause way more death then guns each year. Just sayin'.

People post pics of their firearms online all the time.   The "*official  firearm thread*" on the original FSCE was full if pictures.

Only a bumbling libtard Dumbocrat would say  not to post pictures of guns online 

The United States is on track to have its deadliest traffic year since 2007, the National Safety Council says, with nearly 19,000 people killed as a result of motor vehicle accidents between January and June—a 14 percent increase over the same period last year. The number of injuries and the costs associated with traffic accidents also rose significantly, according to estimates from NSC’s statistics department released Monday.

Nearly 2.3 million “serious injuries,” which the NSC defines as those requiring medical consultation, were sustained during the six-month period, up 30 percent when compared with the first half of 2014. In a similar upward trend, the estimated costs of these crashes—including medical expenses, wage and productivity losses and property damage—increased 24 percent, to roughly $152 billion.

"Follow the numbers: The trend we are seeing on our roadways is like a flashing red light—danger lies ahead," Deborah A.P. Hersman, president and CEO of the NSC, is quoted as saying in the organization’s news release. "As a safety professional, it's not just disappointing but heartbreaking to see the numbers trending in the wrong direction,” Hersman told the Associated Press.

So about 40k killed a year!

guns..

All shootings: Some 13,286 people were killed in the US by firearms in 2015, according to the Gun Violence Archive, and 26,819 people were injured [those figures exclude suicide]. Those figures are likely to rise by several hundred, once incidents in the final week of the year are counted.

Source: Gun Violence Archive

Edited by Capt.Storm

• Gold Member
40 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

So where in the post does it say im worried about somebody taking guns.  Guns arent illegal you idiot.  Posting them is equivalent to posting a picture of a snowmobile.  Fucking scary shit!!!!  Posted a picture of guns that can shoot 223/5.56, 12 ga shells, 410 ga shells, and a fucking 22.  All of a sudden its an arsenal in a liberals mind.  

Clinton voters are fucking nutso in their thought process.

Edited by BOHICA
  • Like 2

Just now, BOHICA said:

So where in the post does it say im worried about somebody taking guns.  Guns arent illegal you idiot.  Posting them is equivalent to posting a picture of a snowmobile.  Fucking scary shit!!!!  Posted a picture of guns that can shoot 223/5.56, 12 ga shells, 410 ga shells, and a fucking 22.  All of a sudden its an arsenal in a liberals mind.  

Clinton voters are fucking nutso in there thought process.

:goodpost:

Abe needs to go lay back down for a few hours 

7 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

The United States is on track to have its deadliest traffic year since 2007, the National Safety Council says, with nearly 19,000 people killed as a result of motor vehicle accidents between January and June—a 14 percent increase over the same period last year. The number of injuries and the costs associated with traffic accidents also rose significantly, according to estimates from NSC’s statistics department released Monday.

Nearly 2.3 million “serious injuries,” which the NSC defines as those requiring medical consultation, were sustained during the six-month period, up 30 percent when compared with the first half of 2014. In a similar upward trend, the estimated costs of these crashes—including medical expenses, wage and productivity losses and property damage—increased 24 percent, to roughly $152 billion.

"Follow the numbers: The trend we are seeing on our roadways is like a flashing red light—danger lies ahead," Deborah A.P. Hersman, president and CEO of the NSC, is quoted as saying in the organization’s news release. "As a safety professional, it's not just disappointing but heartbreaking to see the numbers trending in the wrong direction,” Hersman told the Associated Press.

So about 40k killed a year!

guns..

All shootings: Some 13,286 people were killed in the US by firearms in 2015, according to the Gun Violence Archive, and 26,819 people were injured [those figures exclude suicide]. Those figures are likely to rise by several hundred, once incidents in the final week of the year are counted.

Source: Gun Violence Archive

so I ask my lib friends wheres the outrage???

Cars kill over 3 times the amount of people in a year!

40 thousand innocent people killed each year! Well maybe some were drunk.

Least some of the people killed with guns prolly had it coming to them..crime.

First off, why in the fuck is an idiot liberal lefty in this thread?

Anyway, I have have more than a couple and all designed for just one purpose.  All are configured appropriately (you won't see most of these at gun ranges) and I have more than enough military grade vacuum packed ammo to buy enough time to find more should it come to that.  

But what do I keep the handiest for home protection?  It may be messy but it is more fun and almost guaranteed to keep you out of prison.

image.jpg

Edited by Zambroski
  • Like 1

What a bunch of dumb ass idiots.

You can clearly read the serial numbers on 2 of those guns.

You both need to learn some common sense as so called gun owners.

Edited by Mainecat

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Holy fuck!!!!, someone call the National Guard ASAP!!! you can read a serial # on a gun, fuck me. I guess thats why when you go to a gun shop and ask to look at a gun all the serial #'s are ground off??:wtf:

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

Holy fuck!!!!, someone call the National Guard ASAP!!! you can read a serial # on a gun, fuck me. I guess thats why when you go to a gun shop and ask to look at a gun all the serial #'s are ground off??:wtf:

Your not too bright.

This "librul gun owner is way smarter than you on this....but carry on ...lmao

• Gold Member
38 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Why does it matter????  Guns are not illegal.

• Gold Member
10 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

The world knows who you are now.

How???  We dont have a gun registery....  You can go to any online gun sale website and there are serial numbers all over.  Its not an identifing mark to owner.  The ffl that sold it has the serial number thats about it.

Edited by BOHICA

• Gold Member

Oh my fucking god!!!  I can see the serial number.  Fuck everybody knows who this guy is!!!!

https://www.gunsamerica.com/922006074/LWRC-M6A2-Sparton-Alpha-5-56.htm

damn near every single gun for sale or on gun forums has the serial numbers.  Guns are legal to have and there isnt a gun registery so no worries.  

• Gold Member
8 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

Yep..killer cars have vins and the libs say nothing bout them! :lol:

In plain site.  Right behind the windshield.  Thats some scary shit right there.

Edited by BOHICA