Check your account email address ×

Live address 3/24

1 minute ago, washedupmxer said:

NYC needs to be shut down and sealed off a week ago. 

Fuckers are fleeing the city!

Wife's aunt and uncle (he works there and was working from home anyway) came back here from NJ because everyone left Manhattan and was going to their vacation homes in NJ. 

Don't blame them for getting the fuck out of there 

3 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Wife's aunt and uncle (he works there and was working from home anyway) came back here from NJ because everyone left Manhattan and was going to their vacation homes in NJ. 

Don't blame them for getting the fuck out of there 

They're saying so many people exposed and possibly not knowing it there they could really spread it and fuck things up 

29 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

They're saying so many people exposed and possibly not knowing it there they could really spread it and fuck things up 

They drove up to their place in Cadillac and are staying there , just the 2 of them.  Not even letting their kids or anyone else up there. 

• Like 1

coworker told his kids if they left boston and NYC they would have to go to his lake house because his wifes got some med issues and they could not come home to them.  seems like lots heading to vacation properties parents home which will def help spread the cases more.  

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
33 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

I just saw an advisory telling those people who left NY to self quarantine for 14 days....hope they actually do it.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I just saw an advisory telling those people who left NY to self quarantine for 14 days....hope they actually do it.

People in Florida are freaking out because some are heading there. They also want to dock cruise ships with sick aboard as well there 

16 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

coworker told his kids if they left boston and NYC they would have to go to his lake house because his wifes got some med issues and they could not come home to them.  seems like lots heading to vacation properties parents home which will def help spread the cases more.  

That's why the wife's aunt and uncle left NJ and went to their place in Cadillac Mich away from it.   They live right on the area near that shore where everyone form NY was heading to.  Glad they got out of there 

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Detroit area should have been sealed off as well. They're still operating international flights 

Absolutely...WTH are they thinking? 

https://www.michigan.gov/coronavirus/0,9753,7-406-98163-520743--,00.html

25 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Detroit area should have been sealed off as well. They're still operating international flights 

14 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Didn't they close all international travel? :dunno:

2 hours ago, 1jkw said:

Monroe county Pa. has a ton of summer homes from NYC they are on 2 week shelter in place now.

YUPPER!  Saturday night at 7 pm. I witnessed a car with ny plates come past me while sitting at a red light.  Woman driving with surgical mask on, and two little kids in car seats in the back with surgical masks on.  Does someone in the car have it?  Just paranoid?  No doubt, they'll be heading to the local drug store/grocerystore/hardware store while here.  I can't blame people from leaving the heavy infested areas, but sucks to be us to have it brought here.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 1jkw said:

Monroe county Pa. has a ton of summer homes from NYC they are on 2 week shelter in place now.

Also, I'd bet over 65% of the population here commutes to NJ and NY 5 days a week for work, not to mention the number of those who fly internationally on a regular basis.

We're fucked here.  Hard to believe we're only at 40-something cases so far.

1 minute ago, hayward said:

Also, I'd bet over 65% of the population here commutes to NJ and NY 5 days a week for work, not to mention the number of those who fly internationally on a regular basis.

We're fucked here.  Hard to believe we're only at 40-something cases so far.

I'm honestly surprised we don't have more cases in Wayne County lots of weekenders here too, our local stores have been full of NY and NJ plates.  There are 4 cases as of today.

6 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

I'm honestly surprised we don't have more cases in Wayne County lots of weekenders here too, our local stores have been full of NY and NJ plates.  There are 4 cases as of today.

Yeah that is hard to believe.  Same way down here on the traffic.  Today was supposedly lock-down, and this afternoon, traffic was normal.  No one can sit still.

3 minutes ago, hayward said:

Yeah that is hard to believe.  Same way down here on the traffic.  Today was supposedly lock-down, and this afternoon, traffic was normal.  No one can sit still.

We don't have any restrictions yet, other than the 6' rule.