Check your account email address ×

Nurses claim a previously unreported coronavirus symptom in tearful CNN interview

Nurses claim a previously unreported coronavirus symptom in tearful CNN interview

In an exclusive interview with CNN, nurses from the Life Care Center in Kirkland, Washington that saw the first major outbreak of the coronavirus tearfully described trying to care for their charges and revealed new details about symptoms their patients experienced. 

During the extensive interview, nurse Chelsey Earnest said she saw symptoms that have not been noted by the media. 

“It’s something that I witnessed in all of them,” Earnest recalled. “They have, like — you can describe it like allergy eyes. The white part of your eye is not red, it’s more like they have red eye shadow on the outside of their eyes. But we’ve had patients that just had the red eyes as the only symptom that we saw and go to the hospital and pass away in the hospital.” 

“I’ve even had the disaster medical control physician say, ‘Do they have the red eyes?’ And I will say yes. And he’ll say, ‘I’ll find you a bed.’ It’s just something about this, the way that it affects these patients.” 

According to CNN’s Sidner, red eyes as a COVID-19 symptom is not currently noted on the Centers for Disease Control website. 

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/03/nurses-reveal-a-previously-unreported-coronavirus-symptom-in-tearful-cnn-interview/ 

13 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Yea. Pretty amazing what “just a cold” will do to some people. 

Yup. People don’t know that quite a few people die from a cold. They actually get mad when you bring it up 

58 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

You try to post a topic to help people here and the assholes come out like ticks.

The days of having members appreciate these threads here are long gone.

MC, you can only cry wolf so many times.  So many people play the same damn tune on every subject.  You are one of the worst.  Shit's never as one sided as you make it.  What people appreciate about a good thread is when they know the original and subsequent poster(s) are fair.  You sir are not.  You are part of the reason the place is what it is.  I rarely if ever post because I flat out don't have the time.  Used to be a guy could pop on and give a good ten minute read a few times a day and come out a with a bit more perspective, yep, getting harder.  I've been around since '04 seen it all.  Look right in the mirror pal.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, jdels said:

MC, you can only cry wolf so many times.  So many people play the same damn tune on every subject.  You are one of the worst.  Shit's never as one sided as you make it.  What people appreciate about a good thread is when they know the original and subsequent poster(s) are fair.  You sir are not.  You are part of the reason the place is what it is.  I rarely if ever post because I flat out don't have the time.  Used to be a guy could pop on and give a good ten minute read a few times a day and come out a with a bit more perspective, yep, getting harder.  I've been around since '04 seen it all.  Look right in the mirror pal.

Not surprised you missed the fact this was NOT a political thread. 

Your rusty I understand.

Point is people like you have squandered any objectivity over the years.  It's not about the subject matter.  You are asshole and tick bait.  Thats why they come out.  Only a fool would use this place to keep the rust knocked any sort of critical thinking or debate skills anymore and its a shame.  I'll give you till next Wednesday, figure it out.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Snake said:

pp.thumb.PNG.9fdad1c2db73c016222a504544b173e3.PNG

Most of his articles/links are from similar left leaning fake news sites but he doesn't care. He either believes everything that is in print or he's just like Spin, trying to invoke a response? 

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

You try to post a topic to help people here and the assholes come out like ticks.

The days of having members appreciate these threads here are long gone.

I don’t remember anyone appreciating your lies and hypocrisy.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, irv said:

Most of his articles/links are from similar left leaning fake news sites but he doesn't care. He either believes everything that is in print or he's just like Spin, trying to invoke a response? 

He’s too stupid to be pretending.

Edited by Sleepr2
  • Thanks 1