Check your account email address ×

Collateral damage for those that don't share our views.

Guyz, you gotta' accept the fact that this cunt has massive backing in this country. 

Maybe percentage-wise, more than Trump. She's simply doing Hillary's work by Proxy.

12 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Collateral damage to Boeing and the cruise lines. :lol: 

Seems no one remembers the last corporate bail out.

Put the dollars directly in the hands of taxpaying consumers and let them decide on where to spend it....like food, rent, mortgages, insurance and daily survival.

21 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Put the dollars directly in the hands of taxpaying consumers and let them decide on where to spend it....like food, rent, mortgages, insurance and daily survival.

or not at all there is a novel idea not really my job to bail out the guy down the block who did not plan ahead . did no one read the 3 little pigs and grasp the lesson?  

lr let every one max there cards and we can all fuck the card company's and file bankrupt .

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

LOL.  I have been saying this for every bailout.  Funny that no one seemed to see it that way and continued to argue with me about it.  Fucking idiots.  Should have given the money to the taxpayer then, just like now.

5 minutes ago, racer254 said:

LOL.  I have been saying this for every bailout.  Funny that no one seemed to see it that way and continued to argue with me about it.  Fucking idiots.  Should have given the money to the taxpayer then, just like now.

no it should have never happened in the first place.  nor shoukd it happen now . this shit is so fucking far beyond what govenments job is. fucking sickening 

12 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

no it should have never happened in the first place.  nor shoukd it happen now . this shit is so fucking far beyond what govenments job is. fucking sickening 

Last time they gave it to the banks at zero interest so the banks could loan it to some consumers and foreclose on others that were temperarily under water.  Giving it straight to the consumer would be better.  definitely better than giving it to banks so they could hand it out in bonuses to the fucktards that put them in the hole in the first place. 

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Last time they gave it to the banks at zero interest so the banks could loan it to some consumers and foreclose on others that were temperarily under water.  Giving it straight to the consumer would be better.  definitely better than giving it to banks so they could hand it out in bonuses to the fucktards that put them in the hole in the first place. 

not govenments job . I was not then am not now nor will I ever be for any of this bullshit . what is the worst thing that happenes a family maxes out there credit and fucks over a credit card Corp. of a buisness who obviously has zero planning or accounting skills goes under . if it is a solid idea some one buys it and re starts it and runs it like a responsible buisness owner would ? oh the humanity can't do this not when we can just print more money for our kids kids kids to try to pay off