Check your account email address ×

Get ready to order your new deloreon!

Rod

9 hours ago, SSFB said:

Always said I’d buy one dressed up like in the movie if I had FU money. :lol:

I ran across one in the middel Nebraska late at night few yrs back on the way west . he had this pile of shit all done up like the movie car.  every one including me took pics with it . guy has to have 100s a month taking pics with his car lol.

also reminds me as a kid in the old mans shop bathroom mixed in with the all  penthouse centerfolds on the wall there was the delorean poster with the tire off the car 1/2 off the rim with blow dumping out 

Edited by Ez ryder

17 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I ran across one in the middel Nebraska late at night few yrs back on the way west . he had this pile of shit all done up like the movie car.  every one including me took pics with it . guy has to have 100s a month taking pics with his car lol.

I saw one all dressed up driving around in Rapid City probably 20 years ago. 

2 hours ago, J. Jackson said:

Just about the biggest overhyped piece of shit in our lifetime. To use a Volvo station wagon motor was ingenious! 

Yup.   The 80s kitchen appliance finish is always nice too.  I've been hankering for a olive green AMC Pacer if you happen to see one  :lol: 

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yup.   The 80s kitchen appliance finish is always nice too.  I've been hankering for a olive green AMC Pacer if you happen to see one  :lol: 

I've always thought the Delorean was a rip off of the Bricklin.

Edited by Redheaded Stepchild

Just now, Redheaded Stepchild said:

I've always thought the Delorean was a rip off of the Bricklin.

Good point.  Even those didn't do much for me.  They never held the test of time for collectability imo either.

12 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Good point.  Even those didn't do much for me.  They never held the test of time for collectability imo either.

they do ok. 

https://www.hagerty.com/apps/valuationtools/1975-bricklin-sv~1

CURRENT & HISTORICAL VALUES

View current vehicle values and see how they’ve changed over time in a 3-year, 5-year and to-date intervals. Compare these values to other vehicles and benchmark financial indices.

Current Values

• #1 Concours$34,900
    Condition #1 vehicles are the best in the world. The visual image is of the best vehicle, in the right colors, driving onto the lawn at the finest concours. Perfectly clean, the vehicle has been groomed down to the tire treads. Painted and chromed surfaces are mirror-like. Dust and dirt are banned, and materials used are correct and superbly fitted. The one word description for #1 vehicles is "concours."
  • #2 Excellent$24,000
  • #3 Good$13,300
  • #4 Fair$7,200

Value Adjustments

+$1,500 for manual trans.

Edited by Big Crappie
  • Like 1