Check your account email address ×

Good old John Menard. Proving to be the douche nozzle he’s always been.

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Nice. What a piece of shit Menard is. Good for Michigan AG Nessel for going after this pile of crap. 

I really like Dana Nessel....glad she is in Lansing.

7 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Nice. What a piece of shit Menard is. Good for Michigan AG Nessel for going after this pile of crap. 

I knew John from his days at the Old Mills Center in Eau Claire, wi. That was during the early 1980’s. I was into kart racing back then and so was he. He built a track off to the side of his first menards store. John always won whether he did or not. :lol: 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, spin_dry said:

I’m not saying he isn’t a piece of shit. But if he his prices were low before because he would buy in bulk as part of a weekly or monthly shipment.  And now he paid a premium then it could make some sense. 

i am at menerds every day . I have been walking by the masks and gloves etc just to see what is up and look to see if the respirator cartrages we use are back in stock . I know they raised the price of the cheep toss away masks by about 2 bucks . but when you go from empty shelf to reloading just a case and they are gone in 10 min that is supply and demand and 100% justified . now if they were asking 80 bucks for a 8 buck 10 pack of masks I could see the outrage but they are not .

now a hardware store in town had the news crews on there yesterday because the ass hat was charging 85bucks for 36 packs of TP . and fuckers were in there paying it lol 

Edited by Ez ryder

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

I’m not saying he isn’t a piece of shit. But if he his prices were low before because he would buy in bulk as part of a weekly or monthly shipment.  And now he paid a premium then it could make some sense. 

Not only that but some increase in price can be necessary to stop hoarding as well.   

Like you said maybe not saying its the case here but this might be another one not to jump the gun on.

• Like 1