Check your account email address ×

Immigration into Canada with a DWI

11 hours ago, Kivalo said:

Anyone else have an issue?  I have a phone consult with a Nook immigration lawyer to see about getting "rehabilitated" according to Nook law.

I dunno why a bunch of drunk ass Canadians think they should judge an American for being drunk! Jerks!

A friend of mine is a lawyer in Ontario. He does this often for US citizens. I dont recall the prices but either he does it all and its $$$ or you do most of the paperwork and its cheaper. 

Let me know if you want his info.

1 hour ago, FrankieJames7 said:

england is the biggest cancer on earth and tied with america as the biggest criminals in the history of the known universe. tell that to those tea drinking faggots

England took over your land and pushed you into a history of poverty. Proof the Brits are far superior to the low iq Alaskan native.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

I don't know what they use to decide . I know plenty of guys who have had to run a credit card to get in because of 20 yr old dui and others with dui who just drive in no issues . then last yr one guy I know was with his family in NY and they let him roll right in and this guy had like 3 dui as early as 12 yrs ago . I don't know what there sorting prosses is . 

best I can guess guys on guy trips get stoped and made to pay . guys on family trips no issues,.

my wife goes up to a friend's at least 1 time a yr . and she got a fyi in CA about 28  yrs ago never a issue . lol she was poped the week California  went to .08  she was .08 would have been good in MN for another decade with that one .

I know several with similar issues. A couple who enter Canada with ease with legit felonies and a few who get turned away with nothing more than a traffic violation as far as NY law is concerned. It appears to be arbitrary.

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, ManOnManOral said:

Little Francis home on the rez.FB_IMG_1584587767153.jpg.32e03ab9e3a676b78f9d32c053b966b2.jpg

That's a pretty nice home for most. At least its dry and heated. I have seen quite a few that are little more than backyard sheds with a chimney.

9 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

That's a pretty nice home for most. At least its dry and heated. I have seen quite a few that are little more than backyard sheds with a chimney.

They will have burned the wood on the exterior by now. Having had the Brits kick your asses and being born with fas does that.

limp over here and do it for me dead arm. that's the only way it will ever get done

You will get killed when a fellow inmate rams a broom stick up your ass. Might as well overdose on fentanyl now to save time.

• Haha 1

limp over here and do it for me dead arm. that's the only way it will ever get done

So how is your meth dealing career going? What a loser you are. Get caught with 6 grams of meth. I predict you get a life sentence before you are 30. If you live that long. Hopefully you get shot in the head soon.

13 hours ago, ManOnManOral said:

So how is your meth dealing career going? What a loser you are. Get caught with 6 grams of meth. I predict you get a life sentence before you are 30. If you live that long. Hopefully you get shot in the head soon.

i predict a suicidal dead brain like yourself will commit suicide by corona virus. congrats

Just now, FrankieJames7 said:

be happy you're going to die a slow and painful death finally. stroke didn't get you and i bet you're pissed. it's ok, this one will

Snow nigger meth heads wishes never come true. You are a dead tranny walking. Lady boy james.

1 minute ago, ManOnManOral said:

You hate yourself. The meth you use and sell will only make it worse. Snow nigger.

i hate the pain you are feeling zoso. we all do. all of us here want the best for you and for you to die already. this is your opportunity

1 minute ago, FrankieJames7 said:

i hate the pain you are feeling zoso. we all do. all of us here want the best for you and for you to die already. this is your opportunity

Son, you have nothing in life. No money, no home, no assets, no education. You have an addiction to drugs and a self hatred that grows each day. You did this to yourself. Your community sees you as a pariah, your family is embarrassed by you and now hates you. You assaulted your own grandmother. You are a low life scum bag. There is no hope for redemption, and you should be locked in a cage with the rest of the degenerate assholes. That time will be upon you soon. Life in prison is your destiny.

8 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

Son, you have nothing in life. No money, no home, no assets, no education. You have an addiction to drugs and a self hatred that grows each day. You did this to yourself. Your community sees you as a pariah, your family is embarrassed by you and now hates you. You assaulted your own grandmother. You are a low life scum bag. There is no hope for redemption, and you should be locked in a cage with the rest of the degenerate assholes. That time will be upon you soon. Life in prison is your destiny.

you'll be in a happy place soon zoso.

Just now, FrankieJames7 said:

you'll be in a happy place soon zoso.

I will be happy when I read you get life. That day will be soon. Nobody is lower than you. Striking your grandmother. How disgusting. You should not be free. There is nothing lower in this world than the likes of you. The village should hang you, maybe they will.

47 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

I will be happy when I read you get life. That day will be soon. Nobody is lower than you. Striking your grandmother. How disgusting. You should not be free. There is nothing lower in this world than the likes of you. The village should hang you, maybe they will.

it's too bad you cant walk faster than 1 mph to come and hang me yourself huh?