Check your account email address ×

Immigration into Canada with a DWI

LMAO!!!! Zoso and Frankie bashing each other. It's like two street niggers fighting over who's better!!!

LMAO!!  :lol2::lol2::lol2:

That is some funny shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

8 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

LMAO!!!! Zoso and Frankie bashing each other. It's like two street niggers fighting over who's better!!!

LMAO!!  :lol2::lol2::lol2:

That is some funny shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

francis is lower than any nigger ever. he beat on his own grandmother.

2 hours ago, ManOnManOral said:

francis is lower than any nigger ever. he beat on his own grandmother.

we can't blame you for being retarded. you have less than half brain function. it's not your fault your parents had degenerate genes that cant make good blood vessels. were sorry zose. but everyone here already knows that what ever you say, the complete opposite is true in reality.

5 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

so you admit you are retarded and even after that your failed dna caused you to lose half of your already below 70 iq? thanks. it takes a big man to realize they're retarded. good job

hits a women and brings meth into the village. Loser. No wonder your family left and will never see or speak to you again.

1 minute ago, ManOnManOral said:

hits a women and brings meth into the village. Loser. No wonder your family left and will never see or speak to you again.

i aint gunna bullshit ya, aint no stupid cunt ever gettin keys from me. i would even beat a crippled faggot that cant even walk straight like yourself if my keys were in question

36 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

i aint gunna bullshit ya, aint no stupid cunt ever gettin keys from me. i would even beat a crippled faggot that cant even walk straight like yourself if my keys were in question

That is the most stupid shit I have ever heard.  Do you black out when you drink?  

• Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

That is the most stupid shit I have ever heard.  Do you black out when you drink?  

He is a tweaker. Meth heads never say anything intelligent. Sad what became of this punk, but it is clear there is no helping him. He will just be another statistic blaming whitey for all his problems. No education, no skills, no brain. Prison is his future.

On 3/18/2020 at 11:18 PM, ManOnManOral said:

Little Francis home on the rez.FB_IMG_1584587767153.jpg.32e03ab9e3a676b78f9d32c053b966b2.jpg

I can't believe I had hopes of this creature of the pavement, being an ALASKA STATE TROOPER!!

What the fuck was I thinkin'!!!   :wacko:

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

I can't believe I had hopes of this creature of the pavement, being an ALASKA STATE TROOPER!!

What the fuck was I thinkin'!!!   :wacko:

The saddest part about it is that kid in the picture could be an incredibly bright kid. He could have critical thinking skills that far surpass the average kid. 

The crime is that we will never know because his elders won’t let him out of the village until its too late. 

5 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

The saddest part about it is that kid in the picture could be an incredibly bright kid. He could have critical thinking skills that far surpass the average kid. 

The crime is that we will never know because his elders won’t let him out of the village until its too late. 

Yeah, ya' have ta' have the brains and the intestinal fortitude to succeed. 

His environment is doom and gloom. 

2 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Elders? You mean the people he threatened with guns and the aunt he assaulted, or maybe the parents of the kids he sold meth to. I bet they pray each day he goes away and never returns. Hell his family moved to Arizona to get away from him. He is a fucking cancer.

1 hour ago, ManOnManOral said:

Elders? You mean the people he threatened with guns and the aunt he assaulted, or maybe the parents of the kids he sold meth to. I bet they pray each day he goes away and never returns. Hell his family moved to Arizona to get away from him. He is a fucking cancer.

you can always kill yourself if you gotta problem

problem solved

6 hours ago, ManOnManOral said:

So is that actually a picture of Frankie James?  I thought it was just a random picture of a kid in the village with nothing to do. 

4 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

So is that actually a picture of Frankie James?  I thought it was just a random picture of a kid in the village with nothing to do. 

derp, dont listen to what dead arm half brain. thought you would know better

1 minute ago, FrankieJames7 said:

derp, dont listen to what dead arm half brain. thought you would know better

Well. Is it a picture of you or some other kid in a remote village being held back by his elders?

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

No. It's some other  broke ass fool too lazy  to slide his crib 

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Well. Is it a picture of you or some other kid in a remote village being held back by his elders?

that's not me. and you have a clueless understanding of indians. what is really holding back someone like that is when they move to a city the pure white americans or englanders wont give him a job. very few indians can find an employer that isn't white pride world wide. except as you mentioned in AK there is doyon drilling, and lots of indians do work up north. however if you aren't an indian in AK.......you're fucked.

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

No. It's some other  broke ass fool too lazy  to slide his crib 

Well to be fair. Many of these villages are hundreds of miles from the closest road. Its not like they can toss a bag of clothes over their shoulder and play Huckleberry Finn all the way to town. 

2 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

that's not me. and you have a clueless understanding of indians. what is really holding back someone like that is when they move to a city the pure white americans or englanders wont give him a job. very few indians can find an employer that isn't white pride world wide. except as you mentioned in AK there is doyon drilling, and lots of indians do work up north. however if you aren't an indian in AK.......you're fucked.

Get an education. After that the world is your oyster. 

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Get an education. After that the world is your oyster. 

has merit. if you have mommy or daddy to pay 50k for a degree or are lucky enough to have a corrupt family member on your side to embezzle you a scholarship then do it. if you don't have one of the three you're pretty much trapped

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Well to be fair. Many of these villages are hundreds of miles from the closest road. Its not like they can toss a bag of clothes over their shoulder and play Huckleberry Finn all the way to town. 

who was that faggot on old fs anyways