Check your account email address ×

How sad it must be to be a Republican these days...

3 hours ago, Capt.Storm said:

how do you feel about a one payer system instead of the half-ass illegal move barry did?

why not go all the way left with HC is what I'm asking.

I mean you could cut out a lot of the money grabbing middle men right?

Obama wanted a single payer system.....talk to the republicans who axed that idea

13 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Obama wanted a single payer system.....talk to the republicans who axed that idea

Many Dems did as well ya old hippy. :snack:

32 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

The libtards passed what they wanted with no help from the Pubbies and somehow it's the pubbies  fault that the libs didn't do what they wanted?

20 minutes ago, GGNHL said:

Many Dems did as well ya old hippy. :snack:

Makes you wonder do they ever go all the way with their values?

Half ass fawked up job of redoing HC and gun control..border control..all fails I tell you!

2 hours ago, racer254 said:

I have tried to explain many times that farm subsidies and food stamps are put together so that dems can use this little gem.

Many red states receive farm subsidies and that pushes them way up. 

You can try to explain away red states getting more federal money back than blue states anyway you want it still means they are more dependent on federal monies period.

There are many farms in states like NY and PA and we still get less federal money.

If you do some research you will clearly see that a great portion of the federal money goes to poor people in the form of food stamps welfare and low income housing.

The dems don't control the house or senate so they aren't the ones putting the funds together.

Did you ever think maybe it is done that way to cover up the fact that the poor in the red states need assistance?

18 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

You can try to explain away red states getting more federal money back than blue states anyway you want it still means they are more dependent on federal monies period.

There are many farms in states like NY and PA and we still get less federal money.

If you do some research you will clearly see that a great portion of the federal money goes to poor people in the form of food stamps welfare and low income housing.

The dems don't control the house or senate so they aren't the ones putting the funds together.

Did you ever think maybe it is done that way to cover up the fact that the poor in the red states need assistance?

Did you read the link I previously put up?

Also, Here is a good link for farm subsidies

https://farm.ewg.org/

17 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Using this link compare what NY and PA received compared to the red states.

I have. Now we need to find the same link for other such as food stamp subsidies

3 hours ago, racer254 said:

I have tried to explain many times that farm subsidies and food stamps are put together so that dems can use this little gem.

Many red states receive farm subsidies and that pushes them way up. 

You know what the real story is most of those states have a ton on niggers who are all on food stamps but niggers don't vote and the white tax payers vote in R's :) 

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

You know what the real story is most of those states have a ton on niggers who are all on food stamps but niggers don't vote and the white tax payers vote in R's :) 

You must have read that other link. 

In 2010 Democrats lost the House to Republicans.
In 2014 Democrats lost the Senate to Republicans.

Since Obama took office Democrats have lost:
** 14 Senate seats
** 69 House seats
** 12 governorships
** 910 state legislature seats

That’s over 1,000 seats lost!
Nice job, Barack.

41 minutes ago, Snake said:

In 2010 Democrats lost the House to Republicans.
In 2014 Democrats lost the Senate to Republicans.

Since Obama took office Democrats have lost:
** 14 Senate seats
** 69 House seats
** 12 governorships
** 910 state legislature seats

That’s over 1,000 seats lost!
Nice job, Barack.

Yet he won twice!

2 hours ago, racer254 said:

I have. Now we need to find the same link for other such as food stamp subsidies

It's not all that hard to figure out, look at what states are poorest, compare the population and dollars received, compare the difference in farmland acreage between the states and it all points to one thing and it's not what you would like to believe.

20 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

It's not all that hard to figure out, look at what states are poorest, compare the population and dollars received, compare the difference in farmland acreage between the states and it all points to one thing and it's not what you would like to believe.

Funny how you see this as simple but have a difficult time understanding who really pays the taxes in this country.

2 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Funny how you see this as simple but have a difficult time understanding who really pays the taxes in this country.

I have zero issues knowing who pays the taxes nor do I have any issues knowing what states receive the most of those tax dollars.