Check your account email address ×

Almost all negative by 80% of the same people

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, HSR said:

There is a huge site change coming up that will likely be the last nail in the coffin. 

Well that sounds ominous...I saw that was being mentioned over there a few weeks back...any hints? 

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well that sounds ominous...I saw that was being mentioned over there a few weeks back...any hints? 

Probably sold it to woolie finally!!!

• Haha 1

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

All VS sites are moving to a new platform and from what I’ve seen, the people won’t like it. They almost flipped it at Christmas time but the mod/admin team fought them hard to wait until summertime. We will likely be the last site moved so hopefully they have their end bugs figured out by then. There’s your “hint” 😆 :thumb:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, HSR said:

All VS sites are moving to a new platform and from what I’ve seen, the people won’t like it. They almost flipped it at Christmas time but the mod/admin team fought them hard to wait until summertime. We will likely be the last site moved so hopefully they have their end bugs figured out by then. There’s your “hint” 😆 :thumb:

TY sir and yes I remember that...just have to wait and see. Hopefully it works out because it’s still a good place for info and ball busting. :joint:

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

TY sir and yes I remember that...just have to wait and see. Hopefully it works out because it’s still a good place for info and ball busting. :joint:

If hcs went down it would mean zambo the clown would spend his day here 100% we would be in big trouble 

1 minute ago, Kev144 said:

If hcs went down it would mean zambo the clown would spend his day here 100% we would be in big trouble 

wait, you mean to tell me he splits time now? 

Holy fuck he's like Webba on steroids. 

Edited by frenchy
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

wait, you mean to tell me he splits time now? 

Holy fuck he's like Webba on steroids. 

He spends more time on hcs.  He's a mod there :lol: 

23 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Hahahahaha. :lol2:

Don't laugh he's quite good at it.For some reason he has never had to ban a member,,he just PM's them until they quit :dunno: It's a gift I guess :lol:

Just now, HSR said:

Don't laugh he's quite good at it.For some reason he has never had to ban a member,,he just PM's them until they quit :dunno: It's a gift I guess :lol:

Hahaha. I can imagine him doing just that. I would quit too if he PM’d me multiple times per day for some stupid shit. 

7 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Hahaha. I can imagine him doing just that. I would quit too if he PM’d me multiple times per day for some stupid shit. 

You might want to delete this post before he sees it hahahaha