Check your account email address ×

Today's Ride

Just now, 1jkw said:

Yes  white hairs,  not cum, like on your baggy lipped pollywog headed self.

Nope, too late, you had cum on your chin. I got ya' first...………….to infinity.  

7 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Lookin good Don. How did it run. How did you like it?

Burns the tires off on pavement..lol,  ceiling mounted amplifier gets the overhead speakers extremely loud, I ordered a full windshield which folds in half and a rear cargo box, looking at some fender wheel flares..

We have 2 1000cc regular ATV's so this is different and will take time to get used to it but so far it's fun, rides like a car.:ashamed: 

Edited by XCR1250
  • Like 4

dose it have the drive line howl at 25 mph? my general did until the nice guys at polaris agreed to replace the u joint driveline with cv joints. that cured it. i put the heater wiper kit in last week. its not a 2hr job or twice that 

1 hour ago, snowstorm said:

dose it have the drive line howl at 25 mph? my general did until the nice guys at polaris agreed to replace the u joint driveline with cv joints. that cured it. i put the heater wiper kit in last week. its not a 2hr job or twice that 

Don't notice a "howl" maybe a slight vibration but that's probably the tires.

my general did it from new. finally polaris changed the complete drive shafts to cv joints if the owner complained. and i did. put a full windshield  and rear window on it and you will hear it. mine has been trouble free. polaris replaced the drive shaft and the door frame and inner panel that and moved the turf mode switch. other than that its put gas in it and go. and it will do 75 mph

4 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

Burns the tires off on pavement..lol,  ceiling mounted amplifier gets the overhead speakers extremely loud, I ordered a full windshield which folds in half and a rear cargo box, looking at some fender wheel flares..

We have 2 1000cc regular ATV's so this is different and will take time to get used to it but so far it's fun, rides like a car.:ashamed: 

I have the soft plastic rear window and it makes a world of difference. It stops all the dust/mud coming in.There are guys buying bow cases that come in different depths/sizes for the rear at a fraction of the price. Nice looking buggy and I'll have mine out pretty soon

12 minutes ago, smokin george said:

I have the soft plastic rear window and it makes a world of difference. It stops all the dust/mud coming in.There are guys buying bow cases that come in different depths/sizes for the rear at a fraction of the price. Nice looking buggy and I'll have mine out pretty soon

I'm sure I'll be looking at a rear window sometime soon.

Just now, XCR1250 said:

I'm sure I'll be looking at a rear window sometime soon.

They don't give them away lol. We have 2-3 areas up here that have winter trails for atvs/sxs and eventually more will open up. If that happens I'm going with the full windshield, side enclosures and the heater.The sxs is a blast and a lotta fun

20180929_074528.jpg

• Like 2

19 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

Road some Forest Roads for about 30 miles today, it's gonna be fun for sure this Spring/Summer.

DSC00141.JPG

NICE!! I was looking at 1 of those when I was shopping for my Ranger but we have limited riding areas here and I opted for the Ranger for it's hauling abilities and the wife being able to use it for her gardening shit

43 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

NICE!! I was looking at 1 of those when I was shopping for my Ranger but we have limited riding areas here and I opted for the Ranger for it's hauling abilities and the wife being able to use it for her gardening shit

I thought about a General as that's kinda a Ranger/RZR.combo.

We were lucky to have the use of a sxs for the entire day to see if we liked it. We went thru/over a ton of shit that day and when we were done we weren't all beat up like on our old no suspension atvs. I looked at all the diff brands/models and decided on the Can-Am.

• Like 1