Check your account email address ×

Dow recovering well, smashes through the 26,000 glass ceiling

Just now, DriftBusta said:

I can out ride you too.  Look at how triggered you get!  Did you take alotta Ritalin as a kid?

You can’t out anything me. I’m superior to you every aspect of manhood and life in general

Just now, f7ben said:

You can’t out anything me. I’m superior to you every aspect of manhood and life in general

Hahahaha. The best part of that line is.......  you don't even believe that yourself.  LMAO. 

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Hahahaha. The best part of that line is.......  you don't even believe that yourself.  LMAO. 

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah it shows.  :lol:

:lol:

• Haha 1

Just now, Seatofmypants said:

So your guy thinks 20k is the floor?

That is me just flapping my gumbs. My analyst doesn't seem to care that much where the floor is.  He sees opportunities where I cant. 

I let him do his thing. 

• Advertising Member
Just now, AKIQPilot said:

That is me just flapping my gumbs. My analyst doesn't seem to care that much where the floor is.  He sees opportunities where I cant. 

I let him do his thing. 

Gotcha! :bc: I called 25K but I just don't know if we have hit bottom.  Wild ride coming though for sure.

4 minutes ago, Seatofmypants said:

Gotcha! :bc: I called 25K but I just don't know if we have hit bottom.  Wild ride coming though for sure.

Its gonna take longer than a week for the markets to get some direction.

Right now there is no sanity in this insane market.

• Like 1

• Advertising Member
Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Its gonna take longer than a week for the markets to get some direction.

Right now there is no sanity in this insane market.

I hear you!  I'm still parked, and honestly may stay that way for a little.  She's wild LOL.... my line of thinking right now is: which is more likely....bad news or good?

9 minutes ago, Seatofmypants said:

I hear you!  I'm still parked, and honestly may stay that way for a little.  She's wild LOL.... my line of thinking right now is: which is more likely....bad news or good?

Can't you get into private equity, REITs?  

None of this matters.

• Advertising Member
5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Can't you get into private equity, REITs?  

None of this matters.

Only fund on our menu that is anywhere close is VGSLX. :bc:

I think that fund and SHSKX may be pretty good options for the upcoming months....thoughts?

11 minutes ago, Seatofmypants said:

Only fund on our menu that is anywhere close is VGSLX. :bc:

I think that fund and SHSKX may be pretty good options for the upcoming months....thoughts?

See the Vanguard fund dropped in half in 08/09, where the private never skipped a beat.  Look at the chart below, that is where the smart money is going, private and kicking ass.:bc:

Over the long term Vanguard will come back pretty steady, just like the CAD public REITs.

image.thumb.png.5a9cdf8faf28115c5574883758c1713b.png

• Advertising Member
2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

See the Vanguard fund dropped in half in 08/09, where the private never skipped a beat.  Look at the chart below, that is where the smart money is going, private and kicking ass.:bc:

Over the long term Vanguard will come back pretty steady, just like the CAD public REITs.

image.thumb.png.5a9cdf8faf28115c5574883758c1713b.png

Completely get it.  That's why when you asked "Private" I knew we didn't have anything like that.  I'm good on hold right now...... this shit is no joke, and supply chain issues are going to linger for most of the summer....

Here is another strategy that is more in the fixed income yet produces decent returns.  Never a monthly loss and low/no correlation to the market.

https://www.bridgingfinance.ca/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/20191231_Bridging-Income-Fund-LP_Class-F-Fact-Sheet-1.pdf

12 minutes ago, Seatofmypants said:

Completely get it.  That's why when you asked "Private" I knew we didn't have anything like that.  I'm good on hold right now...... this shit is no joke, and supply chain issues are going to linger for most of the summer....

These are also sold as Offering Memorandums and have monthly valuation/redemption with min 4-12 month hold periods.  Probably a good thing in today's environment.

We Canadians have seem to have more retirement options than you yanks,  cause there is nothing I have linked that can't be purchased in most registered accounts.  

Blah blah blah. My cryptos are going to outperform all of that shit by 1000's% in the same time frame even if the economy takes a shit. One of them is up 900% in the last year and currently pumping. If this continues like it's predicted, in 5 years I won't ever have to work again. I'm getting my kids in too.