Check your account email address ×

Tesla stock down around 20% in the last two days alone

Rod

11 minutes ago, Anler said:

I bought tesla at $330 when everyone laughed. I am going to buy more now. #winning!

There’s a real possibility that before this is over the market will lose all its gains and a few more. The set point will be where trump came into office. 

Edited by spin_dry

Just now, Highmark said:
Feb 3, 2020 - States scramble to carry out Trump's coronavirus travel order ... of symptoms for Americans who recently visited other parts of China. All flights from China as of Sunday evening are being funneled to 11 ... The airport may still receive some travelers via connecting flights, but the numbers won't be significant.
Jan 31, 2020 - Meanwhile, major U.S. airlines that travel to China — American, United and Delta — announced they were suspending their flights to the country, in some cases until late March. ... “Given the severity of the coronavirus in China and its rapid spread across the region, as well as the ... “STOP THE FLIGHTS!
Jan 31, 2020 - The United States will begin funneling all flights from China to just a few ... who had recently visited China and put some American travelers under a ... In cities across the country, including those far from the center of the ...

too late!

Just now, spin_dry said:

There’s a real possibility that before this is over the market will lose all its gains a few more. The set point will be where trump came into office. 

So at face value? 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Protesters calling for end of ‘racial panic’ and lifting of China travel ban set to disrupt the CBD

https://www.3aw.com.au/protesters-calling-for-end-of-racial-panic-and-lifting-of-china-travel-ban-set-to-disrupt-the-cbd/

• Thanks 1

Just now, racer254 said:

No, tesla is not overvalued....LOL

Its a long term buy, everyone knows this now. They are poised to take over the big three as the #1 auto maker. Thats worth some hype

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Its a long term buy, everyone knows this now. They are poised to take over the big three as the #1 auto maker. Thats worth some hype

Where did the hype go?

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

It's a long term buy?   LOL  Anyone that  bought 6 months ago and sells now is making huge money.  Seems it was good as a short term buy as well.

Edited by racer254

9 minutes ago, Anler said:

Not until they start delivering service vehicles and land some juicy government contracts. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, spin_dry said:

Not until they start delivering service vehicles and land some juicy government contracts. 

With a 300 mile range I could see them selling to auto parts stores and utilities. THey used to use cheap rangers. New rangers are not cheap . And in my eyes are destined for commercial failure.

12 minutes ago, Highmark said:

You know better.   Trump can't do anything without someone blaming a racial motive.

Obama went thru the same criticism. remember? Gotta toughen up buttercup!

6 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I said its a long term play. 5-10 years buttcocks and the other haters are going to be licking Musk's balls. 

11 minutes ago, racer254 said:

It's a long term buy?   LOL  Anyone that  bought 6 months ago and sells now is making huge money.  Seems it was good as a short term buy as well.

I dont trade short term, all of my positions are longer term and by that I mean at least 5 years.