Check your account email address ×

ArcticCrusher says

f7ben

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Rent free?

Dude, I’m here to rub your nose and all those like you in their own shit daily

i must admit it takes surprisingly little effort with you

this only reinforces my assertion that I could train one of those astronaut chimps to perform work in the field of process automation

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

He’s going through some stuff right now.  We’re all gonna have to just ride it out.

You’re basically on the Indonesian beach and I’m that 100’ high wall of water moving your way at twice the speed of a 600 chick sled 

Edited by f7ben

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Dude, I’m here to rub your nose and all those like you in their own shit daily

i must admit it takes surprisingly little effort with you

this only reinforces my assertion that I could train one of those astronaut chimps to perform work in the field of process automation

Really.  I'm in Atlanta performing new automation right now.  Want to show me how it's done?

Really.  I'm in Atlanta performing new automation right now.  Want to show me how it's done?

You need me to explain XIC and XIO bits to you or something? I’m here to help

Just now, f7ben said:

Really? I thought you installed new backbones in plants?

IP=intellectual property.

Why would a company send down people from Canada to do work that can be done by the local systems integrators.  

Keep embarrassing yourself.:lol:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

IP=intellectual property.

Why would a company send down people from Canada to do work that can be done by the local systems integrators.  

Keep embarrassing yourself.:lol:

Hey moron , my AB buddy flies around the country putting in new and retrofitted dcs.

Hes currently in Toledo overseeing the new HBI plant install

Do you know anything about the engineering side of process control?

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Hey moron , my AB buddy flies around the country putting in new and retrofitted dcs.

You are about to get owned Biggie big time.

Just now, f7ben said:

Rockwell is a small fish in the dcs world Ben.  They do own the PAC market in North America.

We concentrate on a niche market that is centered around IP that I have developed over the past 20 or more years.  It started on the plc5 and has now migrated to clx.  

Rockwell guys are actually out promoting my tech.

Moron 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Rockwell is a small fish in the dcs world Ben.  They do own the PAC market in North America.

We concentrate on a niche market that is centered around IP that I have developed over the past 20 or more years.  It started on the plc5 and has now migrated to clx.  

Rockwell guys are actually out promoting my tech.

Moron 

That’s all great....that has nothing to do with retrofit upgrades and new installs. Big jobs are bid on by engineering firms globally. My buddy doesn’t work for AB. He works for a national engineering firm that got the bid in Toledo.

Your idiotic assertion that only locals install commercially available DCS was as fucking stupid as you are.

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

That’s all great....that has nothing to do with retrofit upgrades and new installs. Big jobs are bid on by engineering firms globally. My buddy doesn’t work for AB. He works for a national engineering firm that got the bid in Toledo.

Your idiotic assertion that only locals install commercially available DCS was as fucking stupid as you are.

Do you know how many engineering companies we work with?  They are usually told they have to use us by the end user cause they want our solution.

Second bold, where did I say that?  DCS is another world from PACs and Rockwell has failed miserably at every attempt to get into that market.

It started with the pyramid integrator (PLC3) and then a failed joint venture with Honeywell's TDC hybrid DCS where they shared Rockwells hardware and used Honeywells firmware.

Honeywell dropped them.

Big jobs, we recently worked on a 10 billion cap project.

Do you know how many engineering companies we work with?  They are usually told they have to use us by the end user cause they want our solution.

Second bold, where did I say that?  DCS is another world from PACs and Rockwell has failed miserably at every attempt to get into that market.

It started with the pyramid integrator (PLC3) and then a failed joint venture with Honeywell's TDC hybrid DCS where they shared Rockwells hardware and used Honeywells firmware.

Honeywell dropped them.

Big jobs, we recently worked on a 10 billion cap project.

I thought you were installing new backbones.

You said why would anyone have you in ATL for that

I then made you aware that it would be perfectly normal for you to be 2000 miles from home installing and commissioning any number of dcs systems.

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I thought you were installing new backbones.

You said why would anyone have you in ATL for that

I then made you aware that it would be perfectly normal for you to be 2000 miles from home installing and commissioning any number of dcs systems.

I implement process controls for a niche market that I have spent decades developing algorithms for (XIC/XIO) :lol:.  When I quote a job there is really no competition.

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I implement process controls for a niche market that I have spent decades developing algorithms for (XIC/XIO) :lol:.  When I quote a job there is really no competition.

I didn’t know that. Or had forgotten