Check your account email address ×

Tulsi And Her White Suit Needs To Go Away

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Your mad is gonna get you into trouble someday. Maybe it already has. :) 

You never use an emoji lol I hit a nerve 

I know im not the only one who noticed you lie all the time 

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, irv said:

Her telling off Hillary after what Hillary said about her was gold. I'll always like her for that.  Then there was Kamala Harris she owned up on stage. That was also golden. :bc:

“Thank you @HillaryClinton,” she posted. “You, the queen of warmongers, embodiment of corruption, and personification of the rot that has sickened the Democratic Party for so long, have finally come out from behind the curtain.”

Gabbard continued the retort during an appearance on Tucker Carlson Tonight: “The reason why she’s doing this is because ultimately she knows she can’t control me. I stand against everything that she represents.”

She's a bad ass :bc:  and I would spend the whole night with her

9 hours ago, irv said:

Her telling off Hillary after what Hillary said about her was gold. I'll always like her for that.  Then there was Kamala Harris she owned up on stage. That was also golden. :bc:

“Thank you @HillaryClinton,” she posted. “You, the queen of warmongers, embodiment of corruption, and personification of the rot that has sickened the Democratic Party for so long, have finally come out from behind the curtain.”

Gabbard continued the retort during an appearance on Tucker Carlson Tonight: “The reason why she’s doing this is because ultimately she knows she can’t control me. I stand against everything that she represents.”

She's a bad ass :bc:  and I would spend the whole night with her

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

What’s her endgame...the only thing she seems to be doing now is going on Fox News and talking shit. Is she still running for President? 
Is she a Republican now...an Independent? Also why do some here make such a point of pointing out that those who were once fans may not be anymore...is there something wrong with having an evolving mindset as a person exposes themself. All that being said If Bernie picked her as a running mate it would be great.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

35 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

What’s her endgame...the only thing she seems to be doing now is going on Fox News and talking shit. Is she still running for President? 
Is she a Republican now...an Independent? Also why do some here make such a point of pointing out that those who were once fans may not be anymore...is there something wrong with having an evolving mindset as a person exposes themself. All that being said If Bernie picked her as a running mate it would be great.

Stifle it dummy ...

10 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well if it's fine for a bunch of these guys to change their tune on their 2008 and 2012 Presidential candidates then I guess it's OK for other's to change their mind. 

21 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

Stifle it dummy ...

He’s the dumbest, a total fucking sheep who’s entire existence on thus site is to suck Ben’s balls

21 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Just stfu already!! She hasn’t changed who she is at all. She speaks truth to power unlike anybody else on the Democrat side. I love how you’ve become a Bernie bro simply because Ben is a Bernie bro now. You’re the most on original bastard on the site you don’t have one thought that your own with a fucking loser 

26 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

He’s the dumbest, a total fucking sheep who’s entire existence on thus site is to suck Ben’s balls

Just stfu already!! She hasn’t changed who she is at all. She speaks truth to power unlike anybody else on the Democrat side. I love how you’ve become a Bernie bro simply because Ben is a Bernie bro now. You’re the most on original bastard on the site you don’t have one thought that your own with a fucking loser 

BD7AAE4B-9F67-43EE-B58C-FF64C1582C34.gif.54186b7fb7b4ff9167af7b99df18ce8c.gif

BTW JT the constant references to Bens balls are getting weird...maybe it’s time for you to come out. :hay:
BTW dummy I was the first one here on the Tulsi Train but the fact remains that she is irrelevant on the political landscape at this point. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

BTW JT the constant references to Bens balls are getting weird...maybe it’s time for you to come out. :hay:
BTW dummy I was the first one here on the Tulsi Train but the fact remains that she is irrelevant on the political landscape at this point. 

I constantly referer to them because they are always in your mouth