Check your account email address ×

No Walker Need...Enjoy Your Stay Harvey

4 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Apparently, he had to go to the hospital first.

I heard some BS about his blood pressure was elevated while he was on the way to jail.  Zero fucks given after what he did to those women.  If that was my daughter I would beat that piece of shit to death with my bare hands 

7 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

I heard some BS about his blood pressure was elevated while he was on the way to jail.  Zero fucks given after what he did to those women.  If that was my daughter I would beat that piece of shit to death with my bare hands 

I wouldn't beat him to death... But take him real close. Allow him to heel. And repeat the process.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Quick question: Would your daughters go to a fat, ugly Jew guy's apartment, or hotel room????  

Depends on how desperate they are, start flashing Benjamin's in front of their faces and voila.......the fat, ugly (rich) guy is getting some. :lmao:

I've seen some stories about college chicks who need money and they'll go out and fuck all these rich old guys and make a killing.

1 minute ago, snoughnut said:

Depends on how desperate they are, start flashing Benjamin's in front of their faces and voila.......the fat, ugly (rich) guy is getting some. :lmao:

I've seen some stories about college chicks who need money and they'll go out and fuck all these rich old guys and make a killing.

my daughter tells me thats how she's going to pay her way through school  

1 minute ago, snoughnut said:

It's absolutely true...…………..college girls hooking on the side.

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

Is she cute, with big jugs?

I mean like WTF, I'm not that far away. I can save her travel time to college. Just sayin'.  :dunno:

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

she wants to be a high class prostitute not banging dudes with stained undies.  

Stained undies doesn't mean I don't have the Benjamins. 

10 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Maybe you can also become the fat, ugly, rich guy getting some action, maybe she can steer some of her friends your way. :lmao::nudie:

6 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

it means your gross

Who does she think is gonna' give her the Benjamins, a fat old guy with stained undies, or Brad Pitt? 

Just sayin'.   :dunno: