Check your account email address ×

Hey 550

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

your going to buy nothing.  

He has no job, no business and spends no money.....yet claims to have to pay quarterly taxes

dudes just an outright liar

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

he should buy that boat, I forget the company name but its only 14 foot long and it can go 85 MPH.  trying to think of the name. 

Lets be clear, Poop550 should max out his HP rating at "row boat" and not one damn thing higher!

• Haha 1

Just now, Kivalo said:

Lets be clear, Poop550 should max out his HP rating at "row boat" and not one damn thing higher!

This brings back memories for me. when I was a kid. I used to try putting 30 hp motor on alum boat with "15" HP maxed rating stamped on it.. it was fun!  the whole boat was floating above the water LOL 

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

This brings back memories for me. when I was a kid. I used to try putting 30 hp motor on alum boat with "15" HP maxed rating stamped on it.. it was fun!  the whole boat was floating above the water LOL 

@FBI    :lol:

71XA7NoxllL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

• Haha 2

• Gold Member

just swap stickers out for 15 HP stickers :lol: 

EDIT: oh funny thing is 30 hp outboard only weigh 20 more pounds than 15 hp. 

I always figured those HP ratings were more akin to suggestions than laws. :bc:

9 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

I do, yes. Now go buy a boat you cheap bastard!

If I can catch a fukkin' break from bullshit dentist and doctor appointments, and tax preparation, I'm gonna' head up to Bass Pro. 

Now, these are my three choices of boats:

A Nitro Z18

A Tuff 28/860

A 2005  42' Fountain w/twin 1350s, in Rhode Island

The Fountain would be great, but I've had a big boat before, and they can be a ton of trouble, and horrifying expense. I would like to roar that bastard out the Merrimack at 85 through the jetties. If something goes wrong with it, it could easily cost THOUSANDS!!!

The Tuff 28. He has a waiting list of ONE FUKKIN YEAR!! That is too long to wait for a boat. So, that's out.

The Nitro is manageable for me. I can keep it in my garage, hitch it up when I want, and go. It would also be the easiest to re-sell at some point. 

So, I'm leaning toward the Nitro, realistically. 

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

If I can catch a fukkin' break from bullshit dentist and doctor appointments, and tax preparation, I'm gonna' head up to Bass Pro. 

Now, these are my three choices of boats:

A Nitro Z18

A Tuff 28/860

A 2005  42' Fountain w/twin 1350s, in Rhode Island

The Fountain would be great, but I've had a big boat before, and they can be a ton of trouble, and horrifying expense. I would like to roar that bastard out the Merrimack at 85 through the jetties. If something goes wrong with it, it could easily cost THOUSANDS!!!

The Tuff 28. He has a waiting list of ONE FUKKIN YEAR!! That is too long to wait for a boat. So, that's out.

The Nitro is manageable for me. I can keep it in my garage, hitch it up when I want, and go. It would also be the easiest to re-sell at some point. 

So, I'm leaning toward the Nitro, realistically. 

Always with you its an excuse! Give a few extra handy's and sweet talk some dirty truckers and you'll save enough to buy the boat!!

• Haha 1

you mentioned 2005 42' fountain is that the same boat in youtube vid I saw where a guy was piloting the boat with 4 or 5 hot babes and then he smashed thru a killer wave? knocking everyone out? LOL 

I've watched that numerous times. What a fukkin dork he was. He even looked like a crazed albino. The two broads in front were nice pieces of ass. How big of an asshole do ya' have ta' be to nearly kill nice pieces of ass in bikinis? 

That's not the Fountain I like though. The one I like is in Bristol, Rhode Island. 42', I think it's on Powerboat Listings.com.

6 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Always with you its an excuse! Give a few extra handy's and sweet talk some dirty truckers and you'll save enough to buy the boat!!

Do you have any idea of my wealth, you little bastid? I'll give handys allright. I'll give you a fukkin handy with a 5-D-Cell Maglite!!!!

• Gold Member
22 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Do you have any idea of my wealth, you little bastid? I'll give handys allright. I'll give you a fukkin handy with a 5-D-Cell Maglite!!!!

You live in a cardboard box, your only boat is a piece of drift wood you happen to latch onto and you give hand-jobs for a living behind a sandwich shop. My guess is your wealth is equivalent to a couple of Fancy Feast tins and some beef jerky and maybe a hobo stove.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Kivalo said:

You live in a cardboard box, your only boat is a piece of drift wood you happen to latch onto and you give hand-jobs for a living behind a sandwich shop. My guess is your wealth is equivalent to a couple of Fancy Feast tins and some beef jerky and maybe a hobo stove.

I swear ta' God, I'm gonna' beat you like a Mazmanian Rug. I knew I should have kept the boat info on the 23' bow rider you posted. That way I could have tracked you down. 

Well, I'll just have ta' look for a fat-assed 40 year-old guy who doesn't know how to drive the boat!!! 

• Gold Member
Just now, Polaris 550 said:

I swear ta' God, I'm gonna' beat you like a Mazmanian Rug. I knew I should have kept the boat info on the 23' bow rider you posted. That way I could have tracked you down. 

Well, I'll just have ta' look for a fat-assed 40 year-old guy who doesn't know how to drive the boat!!! 

You misspelled "45 year old who can drive a boat better than anyone you know"

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

You misspelled "45 year old who can drive a boat better than anyone you know"

BULLSHIT!!! I'll race you out the Merrimack in 42' Fountains any day. You'll end up on the jetty!!! LMAO!!