Check your account email address ×

Border Patrol Will Deploy Elite Tactical Agents to Sanctuary Cities

13 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Someone is gonna get killed.

The last time ICE activated that unit they wanted 2000 illegals and got 35. The local cops will booger the shit out them. Everyone knows they’re coming and everyone goes to the ground. 

7 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The last time ICE activated that unit they wanted 2000 illegals and got 35. The local cops will booger the shit out them. Everyone knows they’re coming and everyone goes to the ground. 

Time to cut out local and state operations in planning, coordination and federal funds that aren’t complying with federal laws.  Search and destroy. Make a few hundred examples.  Active, armed patrols on the border and infested areas.  Problem solved.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Time to cut out local and state operations in planning, coordination and federal funds that aren’t complying with federal laws.  Search and destroy. Make a few hundred examples.  Active, armed patrols on the border and infested areas.  Problem solved.  

Yeah ok. :lol: 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Yeah ok. :lol: 

Funniest part is, you retards don’t see your way as just as extreme.  That’s why I’ll push my way.  

Well see but, history (and strength) is on my side.  The pen is not mightier than the sword.

• Like 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

Funniest part is, you retards don’t see your way as just as extreme.  That’s why I’ll push my way.  

Well see but, history (and strength) is on my side.  The pen is not mightier than the sword.

No. You’re the the funniest part. :lol: 

37 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

the funniest part of all is you are an illegal alien. if you hate illegal aliens so much, then be apart of the solution and kill yourself