Check your account email address ×

The end of the clintoons

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Give it a few years.... politics are the family business.... Chelsea will be along soon looking for that plum job feeding at the public trough

Yep but I wonder who'll give it to her now though

The power that they had is slowly dwindling.   No more public office for anyone in the immediate family, and no one in public offices that will appoint them to anything either.

Edited by racer254

I think the Clinton's are done.  This was a catastrophic fail for her and the Dems.  The Clinton name is now radioactive.  We're gonna see her ties start to separate themselves from her in a big way.  This was an unbelievable shout out by the American public.  And everyone not listening during these last few years is now REALLY interested in what we are saying.  For maybe no other reason than their own self preservation.  Look at how the lefitst of media is toning it all down and preaching "unite" this morning.  Boy did they get slapped in the fucking face.....HARD.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I think the Clinton's are done.  This was a catastrophic fail for her and the Dems.  The Clinton name is now radioactive.  We're gonna see her ties start to separate themselves from her in a big way.  This was an unbelievable shout out by the American public.  And everyone not listening during these last few years is now REALLY interested in what we are saying.  For maybe no other reason than their own self preservation.  Look at how the lefitst of media is toning it all down and preaching "unite" this morning.  Boy did they get slapped in the fucking face.....HARD.

I have a 30 minute drive to work and I didn't hear the liberal media say the Trump name until 25 minutes into it.  They didn't even say clinton lost, just that she may have called Trump to concede.  The show I listen to was hard pressed to say anything.

5 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I have a 30 minute drive to work and I didn't hear the liberal media say the Trump name until 25 minutes into it.  They didn't even say clinton lost, just that she may have called Trump to concede.  The show I listen to was hard pressed to say anything.

What I found funny is them holding off calling states when it was CLEAR as day all hope was lost.  I mean, the denial was as thick as cement.  Look at the blue states that turned red...shit!  Well done Hillary camp!  :rockernana:

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

What I found funny is them holding off calling states when it was CLEAR as day all hope was lost.  I mean, the denial was as thick as cement.  Look at the blue states that turned red...shit!  Well done Hillary camp!  :rockernana:

Unfortunately my county still went blue, but WI turned red!

Even Fox was doing this.   Had to keep viewership up.  

BTW Megan Kelly and Dana Loesch were looking fine last night.  Hey Trump won so I have to interject some male chauvinism into the debate.  :ylsuper:

Dana1.jpg

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Unfortunately my county still went blue, but WI turned red!

My state stayed blue too.  But that's ok.  I've always found MN to be a unique political state.  But it was close...I mean finger biting close for the Dems here.  

Just now, Highmark said:

Even Fox was doing this.   Had to keep viewership up.  

BTW Megan Kelly and Dana Loesch were looking fine last night.  Hey Trump won so I have to interject some male chauvinism into the debate.  :ylsuper:

Dana1.jpg

Oh...Fox wins the "hot" anchors and contributors contest for sure.  Pretty much always have.  Although...this hot little dish caught my eye last night hot dish last night on MSNBC.  I wanna grab her pussy.  :lol:

Kasie Hunt

Image result for kasie hunt

Just now, Zambroski said:

Oh...Fox wins the "hot" anchors and contributors contest for sure.  Pretty much always have.  Although...this hot little dish caught my eye last night hot dish last night on MSNBC.  I wanna grab her pussy.  :lol:

Kasie Hunt

Image result for kasie hunt

I I've googled her before to see if she made any "wardrobe malfunctions" before.  

And then there is the "boner killer"..the epitome of idiotic gross liberal twatism on the same channel

Image result for rachel maddow

I spent more time watching MSNBC and CNN than fox to see the misery.   I was giddy as a schoolboy.  :lmao:

I was disappointed that only Van Jones teared up.

Edited by Highmark

53 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Give it a few years.... politics are the family business.... Chelsea will be along soon looking for that plum job feeding at the public trough

:lmao: Chelsea was the only one talking about corruption at the Clinton Foundation as shown by Wikileaks, she will take her $100M  and slink off with her family :news:  

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I spent more time watching MSNBC and CNN than fox to see the misery.   I was giddy as a schoolboy.  :lmao:

Oh but the absolute disgust and indignance showing on their faces and spilling out in their comments by those pandered and corrupt idiots was priceless!  I luaghed and laughed and laughed......and laughed.

Maddow's best comment:  "Hats off to the Russians!"  :lol:  Suck it your stupid dyke.  

8 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I just cant watch hacks like Van Jones, hope those FUCKS are gone form TV for good what a POS :guzzle: 

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh but the absolute disgust and indignance showing on their faces and spilling out in their comments by those pandered and corrupt idiots was priceless!  I luaghed and laughed and laughed......and laughed.

Maddow's best comment:  "Hats off to the Russians!"  :lol:  Suck it your stupid dyke.  

Boner killer is right :lol::lol:

Yeah the one woman when he won in FL was like "can someone explain to me how this is possible, i mean educated women voted" lmao. yes they did stupid

3 minutes ago, Wildcat said:

Yeah the one woman when he won in FL was like "can someone explain to me how this is possible, i mean educated women voted" lmao. yes they did stupid

Ahhhh...the "intellectually elite" argument.  Propaganda and lies so skillfully spread by Maddow and others.  Hey Maddow....you aren't beautiful inside either!  :lol:

7 minutes ago, Wildcat said:

Typical liberal trait of not accepting those that do not share your viewpoints.   Tolerance only when they are agreed with.