Check your account email address ×

Lmao I don’t want a person like that in the White House

jtssrx

LMAO!!! Some lady in Iowa didn't know about Booty Boy, asked for her vote back!!!  

I think this is just a political foray for the gay community, to break the ice, and test the waters.  

It's gonna' be a long, long time until a gay candidate is a serious prospect for president. 

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

LMAO!!! Some lady in Iowa didn't know about Booty Boy, asked for her vote back!!!  

I think this is just a political foray for the gay community, to break the ice, and test the waters.  

It's gonna' be a long, long time until a gay candidate is a serious prospect for president. 

I'm sure you would love some special puddin from Peter Eater. :lol:

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

I'm sure you would love some special puddin from Peter Eater. :lol:

Why would I like that? 

You're gay, aren't you Private Pyle? 

Private Pyle, did your parents have any children that lived? 

3 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

Buttigieg is one of the better dem candidates but the fact he's gay makes him a no go because their are so many homophobes on both sides of the political spectrum.   

What’s good about him?

3 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

There are those that would tell you the last prez was gay, jus for the record.

11 minutes ago, old indy said:

There are those that would tell you the last prez was gay, jus for the record.

Yeah, he could have been. However, he was married with a couple of kids, so America accepts that as being an indication of straightness. 

Kind of like Melania Knaus being in love with Donald Trump. America accepts it. 

I still say it will be a while until a male president can call his male spouse out on the stage. It's cringe-worthy.  

6 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Yeah, he could have been. However, he was married with a couple of kids, so America accepts that as being an indication of straightness. 

Kind of like Melania Knaus being in love with Donald Trump. America accepts it. 

I still say it will be a while until a male president can call his male spouse out on the stage. It's cringe-worthy.  

Its not far off. shits getting weird er all the time.  but hey, history does tend to repeat itself doesnt it.