Check your account email address ×

DNC changes the debate eligibility qualifications for Bloomberg

• Platinum Contributing Member

:lmao:

Not saying the DNC is choosing him as their candidate but they sure want him and his anti Trump spending to stay in the race at a minimum.

Just now, Highmark said:

:lmao:

Not saying the DNC is choosing him as their candidate but they sure want him and his anti Trump spending to stay in the race at a minimum.

ARe you becoming the spin of the right with 3 threads on this?

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

ARe you becoming the spin of the right with 3 threads on this?

No damn phone was not loading like it was locked.

Bloomberg is prob the best chance they have. "self made"  guy,  has some nanny tendencies but no real crazy ideas and isn't looking destroy the fabric of america like Warren and Bernie.  Old as fuck like Biden, Bernie and Warren is really the only negative since we don't need more old people in charge.   A 50 year old Bloomberg would be as close to perfect of a candidate as the dems could have.  He's probably my write in for the primary in a couple weeks 

54 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Bloomberg is prob the best chance they have. "self made"  guy,  has some nanny tendencies but no real crazy ideas and isn't looking destroy the fabric of america like Warren and Bernie.  Old as fuck like Biden, Bernie and Warren is really the only negative since we don't need more old people in charge.   A 50 year old Bloomberg would be as close to perfect of a candidate as the dems could have.  He's probably my write in for the primary in a couple weeks 

He can be a bit authoritarian. Had plenty of crazy ideas in NYC. Big gulp anyone?

40 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

He can be a bit authoritarian. Had plenty of crazy ideas in NYC. Big gulp anyone?

that wasn't really a crazy idea.  if you think about it our population has shown no ability to make proper healthy choices so removing temptations not the worst thing.  And this is coming from a fat ass who used to suck down 10-12 diet cokes a day

11 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

that wasn't really a crazy idea.  if you think about it our population has shown no ability to make proper healthy choices so removing temptations not the worst thing.  And this is coming from a fat ass who used to suck down 10-12 diet cokes a day

Ya I find that about as  unamerican as it gets 

He wants your guns too 

7 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Ya I find that about as  unamerican as it gets 

He wants your guns too 

IMO, it (banning Big Gulps as an example) is not unAmerican when society has to pay the price for people who can't control themselves.  

Edited by AKIQPilot

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

IMO, it (banning Big Gulps as an example) is not unAmerican when society has to pay the price for people who can't control themselves.  

He should have tried to ban 40 oz beers as well then 

I guess they pay enough to be left alone

1 minute ago, washedupmxer said:

He should have tried to ban 40 oz beers as well then 

I guess they pay enough to be left alone

I'm not aware of 40oz beers but they are already banned for children.  The Big Gulps were not.