Check your account email address ×

Carter Page sues DNC and Clinton law firm over Trump dossier

27 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

By the time Carter Page gets done suing the DOJ and the Clinton's he will be the highest paid low level campaign staffer in history.

This will all go away quietly and Carter will retire in his estate in the Hamptons...prolly have a family of negros as neighbors.  How much fun would his life be then?  I can just see him waving at them every morning.  :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

This will all go away quietly and Carter will retire in his estate in the Hamptons...prolly have a family of negros as neighbors.  How much fun would his life be then?  I can just see him waving at them every morning.  :lol: 

Or he'll end up swimming with the fishes.   Probably why the Clinton's were named.  

Edited by Highmark

Just now, Highmark said:

Or he'll end up swimming with the fishes.   Probably why the Clinton's were named.  

Anything is possible for sure.  I think he'll be given a bribe to shut his hole and move on.  The counter offer will come from Clinton people.  Not good.  Meh....I'm sure it will be just another coincidental accident.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Zambroski said:

Anything is possible for sure.  I think he'll be given a bribe to shut his hole and move on.  The counter offer will come from Clinton people.  Not good.  Meh....I'm sure it will be just another coincidental accident.

Wonder why the DOJ wasn't named?   I mean go after the deep pockets.