Check your account email address ×

Having fun on the 2021 Alpha Cats

I can really appreciate the talent these guys have, having myself just getting back from the Rockies on Monday :bowdown:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xFKkJAwRW8&utm_campaign=E262_060487C1_GeneralJanEmail&utm_medium=email&utm_source=MY21Nuture&utm_content=12_WatchVideo_Button

• Platinum Contributing Member
18 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I can really appreciate the talent these guys have, having myself just getting back from the Rockies on Monday :bowdown:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xFKkJAwRW8&utm_campaign=E262_060487C1_GeneralJanEmail&utm_medium=email&utm_source=MY21Nuture&utm_content=12_WatchVideo_Button

:thumbsup:   Togwotee area.   Like I said that place sucks and nobody should go there.  :lol:  

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

amazing how little has changed out at togwotee since I was going out there every year in the late 80's and much of the 90's.

I recognize the area they were riding and we couldn't do 1/4 of the stuff they were doing on our 136" SKS's and modified XLT's.

Hell back then we had 136" 2 in lug tracks if we were lucky.

Looks like a blast!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Reevester said:

My god, you want to see a real rider Caleb Kesterke would mop the floor with that geriatric old man. :lol:

Not sure anyone is as good in the tree's as Burandt.  

Just now, Reevester said:

Yeah he is legit in trees but he doesn't have the balls or muscle to do what that kid does. 

Yeah not a jumper or open face climber as much anymore.   Thinking more like a family man does now.  :lol:  Amazing how a kid will stop you from doing the stupid stuff you did before. 

11 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Yeah not a jumper or open face climber as much anymore.   Thinking more like a family man does now.  :lol:  Amazing how a kid will stop you from doing the stupid stuff you did before. 

Maybe when I'm 40 it will. :lol:

3 minutes ago, Reevester said:

Maybe when I'm 40 it will. :lol:

Nobody in my group likes doing drops but me.   One time a while back I did one of my biggest.....now nothing like these guys do at all but pretty good for us.   Fucking smoked my back/hip real bad.   Never been the same and yep....no more fucking drops.  

Edited by Highmark

1 minute ago, awful knawful said:

Yep their 21s r out. Same as 20s. With 04 skidoo technology.

Go cat go!

Well Cat did with one rail what skidoo has had with 2 for years.  :lol: