Check your account email address ×

Dershowitz

• Platinum Contributing Member

This argument is fucked IMO...since Trump thinks his re-election is in the public interest he can basically do what he wants to. Listen and see what you think...only a couple minutes.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

This argument is fucked IMO...since Trump thinks his re-election is in the public interest he can basically do what he wants to. Listen and see what you think...only a couple minutes.

Is it possible that Trumpsters are this gullible?

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Is it possible that Trumpsters are this gullible?

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Durshy is 100%. Or text and this is done all the time at every level.

Sorry about that Pampers...and Lil’ Pampers.

:lol:

That’d be a Yes. 

I know and trust Dershowitz's opinion on the Constitution and law way more than anybody on here. :lmao:

Fact is if Trump was worried about Joe Smith from Ohio and his sons corruption in Ukraine this wouldn't be an issue and it shouldn't matter if the person is about is running for president of the United States.

Edited by Highmark
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I can't wait for this bullshit to end. 

Why?  After this there will just be more fuckery and absolute buffoonery by the losing party of obstructionists.  This is all they have...this actually is their plan.  Prepare for five more years of it with Trump....unless we reach war level first.  Then, after that week or two of smashing the liberal fascists, we’ll all get some quiet time without all the cries.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Why?  After this there will just be more fuckery and absolute buffoonery by the losing party of obstructionists.  This is all they have...this actually is their plan.  Prepare for five more years of it with Trump....unless we reach war level first.  Then, after that week or two of smashing the liberal fascists, we’ll all get some quiet time without all the cries.

I think you're right on the money there, Zee.   :thumbsup:

20 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I know a trust Dershowitz's opinion on the Constitution and law way more than anybody on here. :lmao:

Fact is if Trump was worried about Joe Smith from Ohio and his sons corruption in Ukraine this wouldn't be an issue and it shouldn't matter if the person is about is running for president of the United States.

Using that logic the Dem contender can put a bullet in Trumps head during the debate because he thinks it is good for Merca.

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Using that logic the Dem contender can put a bullet in Trumps head during the debate because he thinks it is good for Merca.

I just smh at your complete and utter idiocy and ignorance.  It really is astounding.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

That might be the dumbest thing ever posted on here.   You post what law Trump committed and Ill post some on murder.    God you are fucking dumb.

• Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I just smh at your complete and utter idiocy and ignorance.  It really is astounding.

It truly is.    Just wow.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It’s rare I’m not.  Or frequent.  Depends on my diet and attitude at the time.  :lol:

Hey Zee, a bit off-topic, but did you see what AWFULL Mouthfulofcum did ???? 

He reported me to the NH Fish&GAME dept., anonymous tip line, after I posted a couple of pics of deer!!!  

Wow, dontch'a think that's a fukkin bastardly thing ta' do ???????? 

That fukkin bastard!!!!

It was on the I LIKE ONTARIO thread, yesterday!! He even posted that he did it!!!! Do you think he sucks cock? I think he does for sure!! 

Imagine that, RATTING OUT ANOTHER FREEDOMSLEDDER!!!

That's as bad as 800 DRAGON reporting the sledders during the PET RUN in Ontario, a few years ago!!!

Wow, those are real cock-suckin' motherfukkers!!!

20 minutes ago, Highmark said:

That might be the dumbest thing ever posted on here.   You post what law Trump committed and Ill post some on murder.    God you are fucking dumb.

Would you like to hear from a Judge who is a regular on Fox news?

What is that evidence?

Well, it consists of administration officials' emails -- emails from people that Trump appointed -- that were obtained by the media pursuant to the Freedom of Information Act. And those emails demonstrate conclusively that Trump ordered a halt on the release of the $391 million within minutes of his favor request, and he did so pursuant to the "favor" request, and the aid sat undistributed for sixty days until congressional pressure became too much for Trump to bear and he released the aid.

This implicates two other crimes. One is bribery. That's the refusal to perform a governmental obligation -- distributing the money -- until a thing of value is delivered, whether the thing of value -- here, the announcement of a Ukrainian investigation of the Bidens -- arrives or not. The other is contempt of Congress.

Well, if the request for the announcement of an investigation of the Bidens manifested "nothing wrong" as Trump has claimed, why did he whisper it in secret, rather than order it of his own Justice department?

When the House Select Committee on Intelligence sought the emails unearthed by the press and then sought testimony from their authors, Trump thumbed his nose at the House. Instead of complying with those House subpoenas or challenging them in court, Trump's subordinates followed his orders and threw them in a drawer. Earlier this week, his lawyers argued that those actions, throwing them in a drawer, were lawful and proper, and it was the burden of the House of Representatives to seek the aid of the courts in enforcing House subpoenas.

Wow.

That puts the cart before the horse, because, under the Constitution, the House has "the sole power of impeachment." Thus the House does not need the approval of the judiciary to obtain evidence of impeachable offenses from executive branch officials.

We know that obstruction of Congress is a crime. Just ask former New York Yankees pitching great Roger Clemens, who was tried for it and acquitted. We also know that obstruction of Congress -- by ordering subordinates not to comply with House impeachment subpoenas -- is an impeachable offense. We know that because the House Judiciary Committee voted to charge President Richard Nixon with obstruction of Congress when he refused to comply with subpoenas. And the full House voted for an article of impeachment against President Bill Clinton when he refused to surrender subpoenaed evidence.

Where does all this leave us at the outset of Trump's Senate trial?

It leaves us with valid, lawful, constitutional arguments for Trump's impeachment, arguments that he ought to take seriously. That is, unless he knows he will be acquitted because some Republican senators have told him so. Wow. Whoever may have whispered that into his ear is unworthy of sitting as a juror and has violated the oath of "impartial justice" and fidelity to the Constitution and to the law.

What is required for removal of the president of the United States? A demonstration of presidential commission of high crimes and misdemeanors, of which in President Trump's case the evidence is ample and essentially uncontradicted.

7 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

He reported me to the NH Fish&GAME dept., anonymous tip line, after I posted a couple of pics of deer!!!  

That fukkin bastard!!!!

It was on the I LIKE ONTARIO thread, yesterday!! He even posted that he did it!!!! Do you think he sucks cock? I think he does for sure!! 

That's as bad as 800 DRAGON reporting the sledders during the PET RUN in Ontario, a few years ago!!!

Why are you crying to the piece of shit Zambo?  He regularly wants to take things offline.  Threatened Snowrider, me and Mainecat.  Since Dave left, he's the biggest bitch on here. 

PS if you are a poacher, fuck you for bragging about your investments and pension then poaching.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Why are you crying to the piece of shit Zambo?  He regularly wants to take things offline.  Threatened Snowrider, me and Mainecat.  Since Dave left, he's the biggest bitch on here. 

PS if you are a poacher, fuck you for bragging about your investments and pension then poaching.  

Wow, Snowrider was a dupe, probably that bastard 800 Dragon!!

Mainecat ain't much better!!

I just wanted to see what Zee had to say about that faggot AWfuL REPORTING ANOTHER MEMBER TO the NH FISH AND GAME DEPT, anonymous hotline!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't you think that was a bastardly thing to do??????????? Only some guy who sucks cocks would do that. 

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Wow, Snowrider was a dupe, probably that bastard 800 Dragon!!

Mainecat ain't much better!!

I just wanted to see what Zee had to say about that faggot AWfuL REPORTING ANOTHER MEMBER TO the NH FISH AND GAME DEPT, anonymous hotline!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't you think that was a bastardly thing to do??????????? Only some guy who sucks cocks would do that. 

No doubt being so butthurt that you feel a need to take things offline if for bitches. 

So is poaching.  

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

:lol: Holy shit!  When did I threaten you?  What did I say?  Tell me how I scared you.  You can speak for MC too if you want.  I see you two as sharing the same mind.  :lol: 

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

That fukkin bastard!!!!

Well, I'm not gonna lie, I've reported poachers (if that's what this was) and I stood by and waited while the DNR took their guns, their deer and then asked me to leave because i was created a "situation".  :lol: So...at least he had the balls to say it was him.  

Meh...sounds like a good read tho...let me bounce over there....

So basically a politician can pretty much do anything to get reelected as long as they think their re-election is in the public interest...good to know and it's filed away for later. 

24 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So basically a politician can pretty much do anything to get reelected as long as they think their re-election is in the public interest...good to know and it's filed away for later. 

There are some real dumb fucking assholes here. Derpski leads a d pigshit ain't far behind