Check your account email address ×

I like Ontario

On 1/28/2020 at 11:34 PM, Polaris 550 said:

Kind of thought about Alaska, but that's a bit too far.

Aki Baki Stabber was talkin' up lake Havasu, but then he turned on me.

I was just watching a show on hunting in the Algoma region of Ontario.

I think I like Ontario. Ontario was my initial target place. 

One on the right is a nice doe. One on the left is a nice buck. When I got up to him, one of his antlers had just fallen off. When I went to pull him out, his other antler pulled off in my hand. 

Muzzle loader with a scope. I'm gonna' change my scopes out. I had a 1.5-4.5, but I'm puttin' a 2-7 on it. Thompson Center Diamondback, .50 cal. shooting .44 cal 240 grain sabots. 

PC310301.JPG

PC310302.JPG

OK, this is what started this thread:

I posted two pics of two dead deer, with a quick description.

800 Dragon ( AKA AWFUL KNAWFUL ) began compulsively masturbating, thinking/hoping that I committed  a serious Fish & Game law. 

He went to the trouble of looking up New Hampshire's Website for reporting game violations. He even sent it to me on Pm. It was all there, as if it was the website itself...……...clear, and perfect.

He then posted that he SENT the info to NH. He told me on PM, that he sent it also. 

Many of the resident faggots jumped on the band-wagon with him, and began bashing me about being a poacher!! 

So, I figured I'd go along with this bullshit, and see what transpired. Holy shit, these faggots were acting as if I ACTUALLY did poach a couple of deer!! They assumed that big, gay bastard, AWFUL MOUTHFUL OF CUM, knew that they were poached!! LMAO!!

Wow, what a bunch of fukkin' dorks!!! I mean really, can adult guys really be that dumb!!

Where did I say they were shot?

When did I say they were shot? 

I'm only 30-35 minutes from the Mass. border, and only about 45 or so from the Maine border!!! I could have shot those deer anywhere!!!! So, other than showing how gullible some people are on this site, it showed how stupid some are. 

It also showed who my ENEMIES are, and CONFIRMED how much of a CUNT, AWFUL MOUTHFUL is!!!!

Both of those deer were legally registered, in compliance with state law. 

That's why I posted that AWFUL KNAWFUL MOUTHFUL OF CUM, is in big trouble. If he did report me, he is going to be sued, and he will lose, because my lawyers will show that he reported me out of vindictiveness. Once the records of his posts are put before the court, I am confident he will get a judgement against him. 

Also, the financial stress I will put on him will be unbearable. At best he is only making about 80 Gs a year. when you deduct his expenses it probably doesn't leave more than about 10-20 thousand for savings. His lawyers will chew through that in no time.

Hey, it's a fight he wanted, it's a fight he'll get. 

6 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

That's why I posted that AWFUL KNAWFUL MOUTHFUL OF CUM, is in big trouble. If he did report me, he is going to be sued, and he will lose, because my lawyers will show that he reported me out of vindictiveness. Once the records of his posts are put before the court, I am confident he will get a judgement against him. 

Also, the financial stress I will put on him will be unbearable. At best he is only making about 80 Gs a year. when you deduct his expenses it probably doesn't leave more than about 10-20 thousand for savings. His lawyers will chew through that in no time.

You are something else.

How do you come up with this shit?

I vote not to ban you. Too entertaining!!!

I say leave Snotty back, after he's done his time, for his Bambi killing rampage.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

You are something else.

How do you come up with this shit?

I vote not to ban you. Too entertaining!!!

I say leave Snotty back, after he's done his time, for his Bambi killing rampage.

Hey, watch out they don't give you the BOOT!!!  You're the one that sucked them into this clusterfuck!!!!

1 minute ago, awful knawful said:

$8 on Craigslist

Gonna have to sell more than that for lawyers fees.

If I was you I wouldn't be too happy that some body that's out to sue me, has a shitload of money. Me personally, I wouldn't be sleepin' too good. I don't sleep too good anyway, but I'd really be out of shit luck. 

12 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

I didn't break any rules. Ever!

Yes, rule number 1. You took action that threatened my career. I posted two dead deer, I NEVER posted that they were poached!!! You assumed they were poached, and reported them as such. 

Violating site rules of FS.com is the least of your problems, trust me on that!!

17 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

I'ma transfer everything to my wife.

I won't own fuck all!

Sue away.

It doesn't work that way. Civil suits are tolled from the day of occurrence. The court will simply go on the day that you reported me to NH FISH & GAME! Otherwise EVERYBODY would be transferring everything out, when the GRIM REAPER is at the door!!! 

In this case...………….a 72 year old, overweight guy from NH, that has your name scribed on his scythe. 

7 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

It doesn't work that way. Civil suits are tolled from the day of occurrence. The court will simply go on the day that you reported me to NH FISH & GAME! Otherwise EVERYBODY would be transferring everything out, when the GRIM REAPER is at the door!!! 

In this case...………….a 72 year old, overweight guy from NH, that has your name scribed on his scythe. 

Well. Good luck!

Start practicing your story.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Yes, rule number 1. You took action that threatened my career. I posted two dead deer, I NEVER posted that they were poached!!! You assumed they were poached, and reported them as such. 

Violating site rules of FS.com is the least of your problems, trust me on that!!

Career?

Handies is not a career choice.

It's a lifestyle choice.

• Haha 2

58 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

OK, this is what started this thread:

I posted two pics of two dead deer, with a quick description.

800 Dragon ( AKA AWFUL KNAWFUL ) began compulsively masturbating, thinking/hoping that I committed  a serious Fish & Game law. 

He went to the trouble of looking up New Hampshire's Website for reporting game violations. He even sent it to me on Pm. It was all there, as if it was the website itself...……...clear, and perfect.

He then posted that he SENT the info to NH. He told me on PM, that he sent it also. 

Many of the resident faggots jumped on the band-wagon with him, and began bashing me about being a poacher!! 

So, I figured I'd go along with this bullshit, and see what transpired. Holy shit, these faggots were acting as if I ACTUALLY did poach a couple of deer!! They assumed that big, gay bastard, AWFUL MOUTHFUL OF CUM, knew that they were poached!! LMAO!!

Wow, what a bunch of fukkin' dorks!!! I mean really, can adult guys really be that dumb!!

Where did I say they were shot?

When did I say they were shot? 

I'm only 30-35 minutes from the Mass. border, and only about 45 or so from the Maine border!!! I could have shot those deer anywhere!!!! So, other than showing how gullible some people are on this site, it showed how stupid some are. 

It also showed who my ENEMIES are, and CONFIRMED how much of a CUNT, AWFUL MOUTHFUL is!!!!

Both of those deer were legally registered, in compliance with state law. 

Good post Znotty. I fell for your trap for a bit. Im all for hunting but it has to be within the rules. I have no reason to believe you don't hunt within the rules. 

Can we be buds again?  :bc: 

6 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Good post Znotty. I fell for your trap for a bit. Im all for hunting but it has to be within the rules. I have no reason to believe you don't hunt within the rules. 

Can we be buds again?  :bc: 

Noooooooo. You turned on me. Maybe I'll start calling you SHIFTY or Frankie!! I think I'll look into Ontario, good hunting, good fishing, TUFF BOATS, and my loyal Bud, Kev 144 and his nice wife. To my bud KEV....:bc:  

7 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Noooooooo. You turned on me. Maybe I'll start calling you SHIFTY or Frankie!! I think I'll look into Ontario, good hunting, good fishing, TUFF BOATS, and my loyal Bud, Kev 144 and his nice wife. To my bud KEV....:bc:  

Ya cum on up here. I can pimp you out at the mining camps.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I wouldn't want to take your job. No thanks. 

You could not do my job. Pimping out fat old masked queers is an art. It takes skills, skills you do not have. Hence the reason I am the pimp and you are the cocksucker.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

You could not do my job. Pimping out fat old masked queers is an art. It takes skills, skills you do not have. Hence the reason I am the pimp and you are the cocksucker.

I think you got that wrong, FAGMONT. Aren't you the fat, disabled piece of shit that drives a truck to make a buck, and gives blow-jobs at the truck stops? Yeah, that's you!! They say you travel with a partner, that looks like a small walrus. It sucks to be you, doesn't it????

Suck another nigga-dick. 

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

I think you got that wrong, FAGMONT. Aren't you the fat, disabled piece of shit that drives a truck to make a buck, and gives blow-jobs at the truck stops? Yeah, that's you!! They say you travel with a partner, that looks like a small walrus. It sucks to be you, doesn't it????

Suck another nigga-dick. 

Are you insulting my wife, again? My wife is beautiful,  and you are alone and the closest you ever get to human contact is a stranger's dick in your mouth at the glory hole. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, ManOnManOral said:

Are you insulting my wife, again? My wife is beautiful,  and you are alone and the closest you ever get to human contact is a stranger's dick in your mouth at the glory hole. 

I never mentioned your wife, you lying bastid faggit!! 

My woman makes anything you've had look like unholy dog-shit!!

You're the truck stop cock-cleaner!!!!

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I never mentioned your wife, you lying bastid faggit!! 

My woman makes anything you've had look like unholy dog-shit!!

You're the truck stop cock-cleaner!!!!

You know my wife and I drive together. It is obvious you are try g to insult her and pretend you didn't.  Just say it if you have any balls. Pussy. ...you do not have a women, you are a lonely old man. 

Edited by ManOnManOral
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

You know my wife and I drive together. It is obvious you are try g to insult her and pretend you didn't.  Just say it if you have any balls. Pussy. ...you do not have a women, you are a lonely old man. 

No really, I never mentioned your wife. I don't know if you're married or not. 

I just remember somebody saying something about you driving a truck, and stuff. 

I have a nice woman, who used to be so attractive, I almost got in fights when we went out, 'cause guys wanted her. 

I do like some young girls though. I like some of the cashiers at my supermarket. I think I would like to bang some of them, and make them smell my big, hard SMELLY COCK!!!!!