Check your account email address ×

Did he really do it?

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, frenchy said:

the acquittal was payback for the Rodney King verdict, nothing more.

A good portion of it anyway.   It only took 1. 

5 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Are you part negro?? 

Not genetically but......I was extremely fast and gifted athletically.  :lol:  

32 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

What are you a black defender? You must like you some black meat, just like Hillary.  

I defend statements of truth relevant to the thread.   Go on and tell us how you aren't racist again.   I'd like a good laugh today.  

Just now, steve from amherst said:

But do you enjoy grape soda ?

Damn straight!  :lmao:

Edited by Highmark
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Do you like watermelon and fried chicken???

Who doesn't?  

giphy.gif

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Anler said:

OJ did it and I dont think his son helped him kill his mom. I have said this before but my wife was living in California when this was going on and knew one of the detectives or cops or whatever and they said there was a shit load of evidence that got thrown out because of half ass cop work and OJ having great lawyers. But anyone who was at OJ's house after the murders knew the truth. Ill have to ask her about it again but yeah tons of blood at OJ's.

Incompetent police work? I can’t believe it! :lol:

28 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Incompetent police work? I can’t believe it! :lol:

So talking with my wife right now, cops found the box for what they believe the knife that was used in his bathroom, never found knife. Blood all the way up the stair case. Blood all over the bathroom. Bloody hand and foot prints on the fence, garage and guest house, etc. They entered the property in fear that whoever killed Nicole may be trying to kill oj. No warrant and they weren't invited in so alot of the evidence was inadmissable. 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

So talking with my wife right now, cops found the box for what they believe the knife that was used in his bathroom, never found knife. Blood all the way up the stair case. Blood all over the bathroom. Bloody hand and foot prints on the fence, garage and guest house, etc. They entered the property in fear that whoever killed Nicole may be trying to kill oj. No warrant and they weren't invited in so alot of the evidence was inadmissable. 

Seems like that would be covered under extenuating circumstances? 

OMG!!! I just looked up the composition of the OJ jury.

9 blacks

2 hispanics

1 white

OMFG!!!!!!  How did they ever let that happen! Black women probably wanted to kill Nicole themselves!!!

OMG!! What a fukkin' disgrace. 

Just shows how much blacks hate whites. 

10 hours ago, Anler said:

Never heard of evidence at OJ's that wasn't allowed.  Wasn't the glove behind the guest house admissible?   Not sure how they could use that and not the other stuff.

One thing that hurt was a few witness' that sold their story to the tabloid prior to trial.   They seen OJ rushing from the scene or something or could corroborate the Bronco was not at his house at the time of the murder which he claimed it was.   The prosecution decided not to use them because they were paid for their story.   

Cops that went to OJ's had to know the history between him and Nicole.   That alone should have made them wait for a warrant but then again if something had happened to him and they did wait there would have been hell to pay.

https://famous-trials.com/simpson/1857-evidence

1. The 9-1-1 call and the history of Simpson's violence directed at Nicole Brown.

2. Hair evidence: (1) hairs consistent with that of Simpson found on cap at Bundy residence, (2) hairs consistent with that of Simpson found on Ron Goldman's shirt.

3. Fiber evidence: (1) cotton fibers consistent with the carpet in the Bronco found on glove at Rockingham, (2) fibers consistent with the carpet from the Bronco found on cap at Bundy residence.

4. Blood evidence: (1) killer dropped blood near shoe prints at Bundy, (2) blood dropped at Bundy was of same type as Simpson's (about 0.5% of population would match), (3) Simpson had fresh cuts on left hand on day after murder, (4) blood found in Bronco, (5) blood found in foyer and master bedroom of Simpson home, (5) blood found on Simpson's driveway, (6) blood on socks in OJ's home matched Nicole's.

5. Glove evidence: (1) left glove found at Bundy and right glove found at Simpson residence are Aris Light gloves, size XL, (2) Nicole Brown bought pair of Aris Light XL gloves in 1990 at Bloomingdale's, (3) Simpson wore Aris Light gloves from 1990 to June, 1994.

6. Shoe evidence: (1) shoe prints found at Bundy were from a size 12 Bruno Magli shoe, (2) bloody shoe impression on Bronco carpet is consistent with a Magli shoe, (3) Simpson wore a size 12 shoe.

7. Other evidence: (1) flight in Bronco, (2) strange reaction to phone call informing him of Nicole Brown's death, etc.

Edited by Highmark

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Seems to happen in a lot of high profile cases.  Just look at the epstein case.

Christopher A. McCowen

This dude is in prison for the rest of his life because of it.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/christa-worthington-cape-cod-murder/

13 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Christopher A. McCowen

This dude is in prison for the rest of his life because of it.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/christa-worthington-cape-cod-murder/

Was the killer the garbage man who said he would just bang her on his route?