Check your account email address ×

Crazy bernie and Pocahontas

Pete

:lol:

A day later, the tensions between Sanders and Warren went from hot to boiling, after a CNN report that when the two candidates met before the start of the campaign at Warren’s Washington home in December 2018, Sanders told Warren he did not believe a woman could win the race.

"Bernie and I met for more than two hours in December 2018 to discuss the 2020 election, our past work together and our shared goals: beating Donald Trump, taking back our government from the wealthy and well-connected, and building an economy that works for everyone,” Warren said in an eye-popping statement following the report’s release.

“Among the topics that came up was what would happen if Democrats nominated a female candidate. I thought a woman could win; he disagreed," she emphasized.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/warren-sanders-abandon-truce-as-feud-intensifies-hours-before-iowa-debate

Just now, steve from amherst said:

Don't tell XC morrison that. He will be heart broken

Do you ever see her when she isnt pissed off and yelling? You have to possess some likeablity when running for office. I just dont think she has any. 

• Like 1

What kind of guy marries someone like Liz Warren? I saw him one time walk out on stage with the family dog. Seemed like kind of a wuss. 

That guy married to Pelosi is worth a lot of money though. They are worth about 30 million. half these politicians are in it for the power, which leads to money. Fukkin bastards, all of them.   

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

What kind of guy marries someone like Liz Warren? I saw him one time walk out on stage with the family dog. Seemed like kind of a wuss. 

That guy married to Pelosi is worth a lot of money though. They are worth about 30 million. half these politicians are in it for the power, which leads to money. Fukkin bastards, all of them.   

Maybe she has some dynamite pussy? Check that out for us, eh? 

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

Don't tell XC morrison that. He will be heart broken

I'm not sure he's wrong both in regards to the primary or the general.  She's still me first choice and who I'm voting for in the primaries.  Bernie would be second choice for me. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

I'm not sure he's wrong both in regards to the primary or the general.  She's still me first choice and who I'm voting for in the primaries.  Bernie would be second choice for me. 

A woman won the primary last time . Maybe there is something wrong with said woman running this time? 

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Nobody said they could so whose luck are you sorry about Dopo? :lmao:

fuck you fat boy

Just cant leave me alone can ya?

Youre the easiest fish bar none

go finger paint

18 minutes ago, Pete said:

she looks like a fucking dyke

10 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

There’s more white people in America. For now. 

8 minutes ago, Pete said:

good

LIES!

30 minutes ago, Anler said:

Well lets be honest, Warren has zero chance of winning. 

Well then here are Bernie's chances.  

Honestly I think only Joe has a remote chance at beating Trump at this point. 

download (9).jpg

Edited by Highmark

36 minutes ago, Pete said:

:lol:

A day later, the tensions between Sanders and Warren went from hot to boiling, after a CNN report that when the two candidates met before the start of the campaign at Warren’s Washington home in December 2018, Sanders told Warren he did not believe a woman could win the race.

"Bernie and I met for more than two hours in December 2018 to discuss the 2020 election, our past work together and our shared goals: beating Donald Trump, taking back our government from the wealthy and well-connected, and building an economy that works for everyone,” Warren said in an eye-popping statement following the report’s release.

“Among the topics that came up was what would happen if Democrats nominated a female candidate. I thought a woman could win; he disagreed," she emphasized.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/warren-sanders-abandon-truce-as-feud-intensifies-hours-before-iowa-debate

Let's see how feel the Bern spins this one.  :lol:  He can call her a liar or call a huge part of the county sexist pigs.   Maybe he should ask Hillary how calling that many people deplorables worked.  :lol:  Not great choices.  

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Well then here are Bernie's chances.  

Honestly I think only Joe has a remote chance at beating Trump at this point. 

download (9).jpg

Bernie would go farther than Warren. But really he doesnt have a chance either, barring some catastophe or Trump getting removed from office... :news: 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Bernie would go farther than Warren. But really he doesnt have a chance either, barring some catastophe or Trump getting removed from office... :news: 

Wealthy democrats are scared shitless of the guy.

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

Wealthy democrats are scared shitless of the guy.

Like I have always said democrats and republicans are only different by what they say, not what they do. And personally I think they would both sabotage the economy just to make him look bad if he or someone like him were to win. I saw this play out with the last Illinois governor. They shut down the govt as a desperate ploy to get him voted out next election. None of them want to change anything. 

• Like 1