Check your account email address ×

Just Trust Us

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I really don't care about the imminent threat.   This was a very bad dude who has done terrible things against more than just American's.   His past is enough for me to predict future actions.   Now you can argue whether or not we should have captured him and put him on trial or in GB but removing him from society in one way or another was justified.

Just look at what the coward was doing in Palestine.   Give those people weapons that in no way shape or form change that conflict yet he knew Israel would defend itself and kill those launching rocket attacks.   He likely provided funding and weapons for suicide bombers.   He was a piece of shit who deserved to die like a pig.   

Nobody cares, as long as it fits their agenda.  How many deaths were caused by our support of SA in Yemen? How many people who had zero to do with any threat to the US have died just from drone strikes? 

I couldn't honestly care less that he is dead, other than what it holds for the future, he was a pos and got better than he deserved.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Nobody cares, as long as it fits their agenda.  How many deaths were caused by our support of SA in Yemen? How many people who had zero to do with any threat to the US have died just from drone strikes? 

I couldn't honestly care less that he is dead, other than what it holds for the future, he was a pos and got better than he deserved.

I'm not advocating or do not support the death of innocent people.   I do not care when radicals who kill in the name of their religion are killed.

Reality is the whole ME is a religious war.   We should not be in it but if their people kill or intend to kill our people we have the right to defend ourselves and interests.   

• Thanks 1

I'm not advocating or do not support the death of innocent people.   I do not care when radicals who kill in the name of their religion are killed.

Reality is the whole ME is a religious war.   We should not be in it but if their people kill or intend to kill our people we have the right to defend ourselves and interests.   

I don't either on both counts. 

Reality is we shouldn't be there, it's not our problem. If Iraq wants us out, Trump should pull out just as fast as he did when Turkey asked us to leave.

17 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Media considering they have been around since I was born, and that includes right and left.

Trump has lied more than any other Pres. in my lifetime, his lies were not as serious as the WMD lies, but just the same he is far from honest.

I am not saying he doesn't lie, but this is because the media has overblown any little thing that he may say that may be slightly incorrect as a LIE.

There is a difference.

I don't either on both counts. 

Reality is we shouldn't be there, it's not our problem. If Iraq wants us out, Trump should pull out just as fast as he did when Turkey asked us to leave.

Completely agree.   But as I've stated in a another thread we must be aware that one portion of that religion will rule with an iron fist and brutalize all others in and outside of Islam.  

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

I am not saying he doesn't lie, but this is because the media has overblown any little thing that he may say that may be slightly incorrect as a LIE.

There is a difference.

Just man up and admit he lies like a rug. The media didn't say he would cut the debt and deficit, repeal and replace with a better plan at half the cost, give the biggest tax breaks to the middleclass, get out of the endless wars in the ME, Trump did and both you and I saw and heard him do it.

Completely agree.   But as I've stated in a another thread we must be aware that one portion of that religion will rule with an iron fist and brutalize all others in and outside of Islam.  

Seems lots of places around the world have bad shit going on but we only seem to get really involved where there is oil.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Just man up and admit he lies like a rug. The media didn't say he would cut the debt and deficit, repeal and replace with a better plan at half the cost, give the biggest tax breaks to the middleclass, get out of the endless wars in the ME, Trump did and both you and I saw and heard him do it.

I hear the media turning everything he says into a lie.  I think he believes what he said, that doesn't make it a lie.  If I told you that same thing, I, myself, would believe it 100% and you should too.  But, you get elected and realize that you have 50% working against you, what do you do?  The media wants you to believe he says things out of deception.  The only constant deception that I have seen is by the media themselves, so why would I believe them any more than trump?  They have been pushing doom and gloom from Iran for the last week.  Why?  Do you know that Iran was loosing a war against Iraq before we kicked Iraq's ass?  Why the fuck should we be worried about Iran?   The media is the enemy here, everything they push against trump has turned into a one lie after another.

Edited by racer254

Seems lots of places around the world have bad shit going on but we only seem to get really involved where there is oil.

Big deal.   Its the lifeblood of the worlds economy.   Billions are out of poverty because of it.   I don't see why people get all worked up over that.   Do you desire to pay $5.00 gallon for gas?   Do you want anything plastic to go up 2-300% in price?   You want food to get much more expensive?   Oil is the worlds most important resource.   

Edited by Highmark

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

I hear the media turning everything he says into a lie.  I think he believes what he said, that doesn't make it a lie.  If I told you that same thing, I, myself, would believe it 100% and you should too.  But, you get elected and realize that you have 50% working against you, what do you do?

I don't give a fuck what the media says, listen to what Trump says. You have got to be the most gullible person on earth to think he believes what he says so that doesn't make it a lie, holy fuck man shake your head hard.  He said he had a plan to cover everyone at half the cost, he had no plan at all. Just one example. He also had control over both houses, and they went along with anything he wanted.

Big deal.   Its the lifeblood of the worlds economy.   Billions are out of poverty because of it.   I don't see why people get all worked up over that.   Do you desire to pay $5.00 gallon for gas?   Do you want anything plastic to go up 2-300% in price?   You want food to get much more expensive?   Oil is the worlds most important resource.   

Well considering we have our own oil and natural gas enough that we are exporting it we don't need their oil. 

So then just end all this terrorist talk and be honest and say we are here for your oil give it to us and everything is fine don't and we will fuck you up.

Well considering we have our own oil and natural gas enough that we are exporting it we don't need their oil. 

So then just end all this terrorist talk and be honest and say we are here for your oil give it to us and everything is fine don't and we will fuck you up.

We don't take peoples oil.   We buy it.   

I don't give a fuck what the media says, listen to what Trump says. You have got to be the most gullible person on earth to think he believes what he says so that doesn't make it a lie, holy fuck man shake your head hard.  He said he had a plan to cover everyone at half the cost, he had no plan at all. Just one example. He also had control over both houses, and they went along with anything he wanted.

LOL  You may not care what the media says, but look at many people here, they all get their information from these media sources.   He is the one person in there that has never been a politician.  If you don't care about the media, then take a good look at everything happening in this country right now, every metric that we base the country on is doing well. Tell me why we should ever elect another career politician as POTUS?  We shouldn't.  He is no more of a liar than Pelosi, schumer, obama, clinton, bush, et al.

9 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

We clear the way for companies to take oil and sell it.

Pretty sure the host countries make more than our companies do for their services.   You do realize until recently the Saudi owned Aramco was the largest company (value) in the world?   The ME has crazy wealth because of oil.   We never took it from them.....we supplied a market for them.   

In 2018 Aramco profited $111 billion.   Sorry we didn't take it from them. 

Oil companies like Exxon get oil from all over including the US, Canada, Mexico etc....

Its fucking retarded that people somehow think that we just go in and take the oil.   We don't even get a fucking discount.

I think the fact that I can buy a gallon a gas for 1/3 less than a gallon of milk is amazing.  

Edited by Highmark

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

LOL  You may not care what the media says, but look at many people here, they all get their information from these media sources.   He is the one person in there that has never been a politician.  If you don't care about the media, then take a good look at everything happening in this country right now, every metric that we base the country on is doing well. Tell me why we should ever elect another career politician as POTUS?  We shouldn't.  He is no more of a liar than Pelosi, schumer, obama, clinton, bush, et al.

Listen to what a politician says, not what the media says they said.

Right he is no more or no less a liar than the rest, just the same.

Pretty sure the host countries make more than our companies do for their services.   You do realize until recently the Saudi owned Aramco was the largest in the world?   The ME has crazy wealth because of oil.   We never took it from them.....we supplied a market for them.   

Yes we went to Iraq to rid the world of those WMD's, I forgot. 

Exactly that's why SA can starve to death 100,000 people with our help and that's ok cause there is money to be made.

Yes we went to Iraq to rid the world of those WMD's, I forgot. 

Exactly that's why SA can starve to death 100,000 people with our help and that's ok cause there is money to be made.

I was fine then with it being about removing a brutal dictator that used chemical weapons on his own people.   The world should have removed him in March of 1988 immediately after it happened.  The Gulf War was a joke not removing Saddam and the Baathists from power.  

If that happened today where a country gassed and killed 5,000 of its own people you would be against the world removing or killing those involved?

Edited by Highmark

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

I was fine then with it being about removing a brutal dictator that used chemical weapons on his own people.   The world should have removed him in March of 1988 immediately after it happened.  

If that happened today where a country gassed and killed 5,000 of its own people you would be against the world removing or killing those involved?

And they didn't in 1988 for a reason, look how much better it turned out after 2003.

If the result was the killing of 1000,000 people because of the action, yes I would be against it.

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I was fine then with it being about removing a brutal dictator that used chemical weapons on his own people.   The world should have removed him in March of 1988 immediately after it happened.  The Gulf War was a joke not removing Saddam and the Baathists from power.  

What if you killed 200,000 people from another country under false pretenses?