Check your account email address ×

One of the biggest threats to Americans is coming....

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

...this afternoon when Congress gets their hands on the classified info on Iran/Iraq.  

They will be feverishly looking for SOMETHING to pin on trump

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

...this afternoon when Congress gets their hands on the classified info on Iran/Iraq.  

Selective leak warnings have already been issued.  :lol:  

All true but more than that, the amount of classified info that some members will undoubtedly leak to the press and world back channels will directly put Americans at risk.  They need dead Americans to say....”told you so!  TRUMP!!!”

Just now, Zambroski said:

All true but more than that, the amount of classified info that some members will undoubtedly leak to the press and world back channels will directly put Americans at risk.  They need dead Americans to say....”told you so!  TRUMP!!!”

exactly

Is there an argument to be made that we may be approaching the time, when Americans have to unite and start defending Trump publicly, from this campaign of harassment?????

I'm serious. 

" SNOWMOBILERS FOR TRUMP " 

This bullshit has to end. Somebody has to come out publicly against Pelosi and those bastids. 

" Snowmobile defenders of Trump " 

Let's get all the sled-sites together and make a public statement defending Trump. 

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

I’ll laugh while you cry. 

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

I’ll laugh while you cry. 

Well, no crying but...I'm sure you'll laugh.  Safe in the knowledge that you are locked tight in your home behind the keyboard.  Thanks for helping with Trump in round #1.  Keep up the good work for round #2!  :lol:

33 minutes ago, Anler said:

Oh shit! Who wants to bet on what is in there? I say they BOTH have WMD's are are getting ready to use them! 

I'm guessing there are plans to secretly infiltrate Venezuela and destroy their economy from the inside without warning!!!  Wait..that's already been done.  This time, the US will do it in reverse!  :lmao:

Well, no crying but...I'm sure you'll laugh.  Safe in the knowledge that you are locked tight in your home behind the keyboard.  Thanks for helping with Trump in round #1.  Keep up the good work for round #2!  :lol:

I'm guessing there are plans to secretly infiltrate Venezuela and destroy their economy from the inside without warning!!!  Wait..that's already been done.  This time, the US will do it in reverse!  :lmao:

Oh Venezuela is definitely involved in this shit! Wouldnt surprise me if Maduro got drone stuck any minute! Boom! Fucking terrorist!

Just as expected.   Different opinions from both sides.   Some in the GOP were saying the dems were almost combative right from the get go.  :lol:  

It's gonna be WWIII for sure!  Iranezeuala's Revenge!

Venezuela has QUD's forces listed as a terrorist organization.  :lol:  

Just now, Highmark said:

Just as expected.   Different opinions from both sides.   Some in the GOP were saying the dems were almost combative right from the get go.  :lol:  

Let's just call the left what they are...the opposition and a heavy security risk then, move on with the important things.