Check your account email address ×

Merry Christmas from Chicago

Snake

31 minutes ago, bussman said:

Can’t do that. Democrats have all the answers, Trump is terrible, I read it here. Chicago is all good to go without those pesky republicans. :bc: 

Yeah I thought ole dead fish Rham fixed that shithole years ago?:news:

3 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Now pouts is setting geographical restrictions on content posted 

What a loser 😂

I don’t know what compels the guy to put his foot into it....ev.err.....y single time.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Snake said:

What a fucking pit....

Chicago police are questioning two suspected gunmen after 13 people were wounded, four of them critically, during a shooting inside a large memorial gathering early Sunday in the Englewood neighborhood on the South Side, authorities said.

About 12:40 a.m., a house party - celebrating what would’ve been the birthday of a man who also died as a result of gun violence - was held in the 5700 block of South May Street. Around that time, someone inside opened fire, sending 13 people to area hospitals with gunshot wounds, according to Chicago police.

Those shot ranged in age from 16 to 48, and the 16-year-old boy was one of those in critical condition, said Fred Waller, who heads the patrol division for Chicago police. He described the shooting as an “isolated” incident, as he briefed reporters Sunday morning.

Two suspected shooters were detained for questioning, officials said. Police said one of the men was shot himself, and he remained hospitalized for treatment of his gunshot wound as of a 6 a.m. news conference. The second man was in possession of a revolver when he was stopped, Waller said.

The party was in honor of the birthday of Lonell Irvin, a 22-year-old man fatally shot during an attempted carjacking April in the Loop, according to multiple people at the scene.

I'm gonna' go out on a limb here, and assume these were individuals of color, involved here.

This is what I've tried to impress upon the NIGGA-LOVERS HERE!!!!

They have nothing to lose!!! NOTHING TO FUKKIN LOSE!!

Therefore, if you so much as look at them the wrong way, they will open fire on you, WITHOUT CONCERN FOR THE CONSEQUENCES!!!!

I hope you guyz on this site that post against my anti-black violence rants, are just doing it to piss me off. 

Blacks have always been a criminal threat to white America, but since Trayvon/Obama it has devolved into a national emergency.