Check your account email address ×

Bill Barr and his mission to build an Orwellian Dystopian future

f7ben

Pre-crime units utilizing war on terror tactics against our own citizens who have committed no crime.

Bussman cheers him on like a dick sucking mindless faggot

https://www.mintpressnews.com/william-barr-formally-announces-orwellian-pre-crime-program/262504/

As MintPress reported at the time, Barr’s uncanny prediction and a litany of other oddities related to the El Paso shooting left many answered questions about the FBI’s foreknowledge of the event. In addition, the tragedy did appear to serve as the very “galvanizing” event that Barr had anticipated, as the solution offered by President Trump in the wake of the shootings was the creation of a government backdoor into encryption as well as calling for the very pre-crime system Barr formally announced just last week

Edited by f7ben

Just now, bussman said:

“The father of warrantless surveillance”

derp derp derp 

What a brain dead moron bhent is. 
Kill your self :lol: 

Hmmmm

Bussman the fucking moron....or the ACLU

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://gizmodo.com/aclu-warns-trumps-attorney-general-pick-is-the-godfath-1831624326/amp&ved=2ahUKEwich4yAyb_mAhXEBc0KHTFGBRoQFjAJegQIAxAF&usg=AOvVaw2F9ZJN-ktbIc2LrwaWnoA-&ampcf=1

2 hours ago, bussman said:

Bhen hates the swamp. 

Unless of course it’s the part of the swamp that helps feed his hatreds then he’s all in. 

What a brain dead moron. Derp derp 

Kill yourself. :lol: 

You're the one in here defending one of the worst perpetrators of things you claim to hate simply because hes team Trump. You're a fucking fraud dude like every other Anon nutball. Own it

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You're the one in here defending one of the worst perpetrators of things you claim to hate simply because hes team Trump. You're a fucking fraud dude like every other Anon nutball. Own it

I haven’t defended anything, I’ve only pointed out your derp. Own it. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, bussman said:

I haven’t defended anything, I’ve only pointed out your derp. Own it. 

Bullshit

Derp....Bill Barr derp , WHAT ABOUT HOOVER!!!!!

You're a fucking moron 

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

Pre-crime units utilizing war on terror tactics against our own citizens who have committed no crime.

Bussman cheers him on like a dick sucking mindless faggot

https://www.mintpressnews.com/william-barr-formally-announces-orwellian-pre-crime-program/262504/

As MintPress reported at the time, Barr’s uncanny prediction and a litany of other oddities related to the El Paso shooting left many answered questions about the FBI’s foreknowledge of the event. In addition, the tragedy did appear to serve as the very “galvanizing” event that Barr had anticipated, as the solution offered by President Trump in the wake of the shootings was the creation of a government backdoor into encryption as well as calling for the very pre-crime system Barr formally announced just last week

It’s what Dictators minions do.

2 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

No such thing as freedom. Anywhere. Once upon a time, not so very long ago, there was. Then we invited governments into our lives.

Its over.....free men lost. Those that fought and died for real freedom died for nothing. 

Just now, f7ben said:

You didnt do a fucking thing either....in fact you enlisted to defend those destroying our rights. 

I sleep awesome at night knowing I taught literally thousands how to shoot properly.

I never felt so awesome as I did wearing my dress green uniform standing looking over at the Berlin Wall.

And I love it when I know I got something you will never have. :bc:

Cheers!

• Thanks 1