Check your account email address ×

Lolz poor ford failed again

Rod

12 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

In ur butthole!!!

:lol: yea , and I went and read the fine print on the 2020 Chevy 6.2  The 13,400# is on the double cab only with the standard bed, with heavy duty trailer package and 20" wheels.  Other than that 1 model, the 6.2 is in the same ball park ask 5.0 towing capacity :lol: :lmao:

6 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

:lol: yea , and I went and read the fine print on the 2020 Chevy 6.2  The 13,400# is on the double cab only with the standard bed, with heavy duty trailer package and 20" wheels.  Other than that 1 model, the 6.2 is in the same ball park ask 5.0 towing capacity :lol: :lmao:

So my exact truck. :news: 

17 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

The 6.2 gets gaped everywhere including the pumps!!!!!

Buddy of mine sent me a text this morning. Getting a new truck,  Asking if I had an X plan available. I said sure no prob. Sent me this picture.  

49965.thumb.jpeg.29ab0baaae9e5b30092234d6f9a11e95.jpeg

Die hard Chevy guy his whole life. :news:

3 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Buddy of mine sent me a text this morning. Getting a new truck,  Asking if I had an X plan available. I said sure no prob. Sent me this picture.  

49965.thumb.jpeg.29ab0baaae9e5b30092234d6f9a11e95.jpeg

Die hard Chevy guy his whole life. :news:

Peasant truck!!!!!!!!

3 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Peasant truck!!!!!!!!

It got more options in it than yours does. 

Just now, thewayout said:

damn a fire truck red F150. Does it get anymore base model ugly other then a white tundra? :lol: 

Lol, it's actually far from base model.

1 minute ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

It got more options in it than yours does. 

Lol, it's actually far from base model.

Why would he pick that color? Also, why don’t they paint the grills? It looks base model as fuck.

LED headlights standard? 

1 minute ago, Kev144 said:

Heated seats and nav? I got that!!! Looks the same 

6 1/2' bed, 3.55 elocker 20s, trailer brake 

8 minutes ago, thewayout said:

Why would he pick that color? Also, why don’t they paint the grills? It looks base model as fuck.

LED headlights standard? 

He's had red trucks ever since I've known him the past 25+ years. 6 or 7 trucks.   That's the XLT Sport. The grill is painted on the Lariat. LEDs on rhe Lariat. Sticker before factory discounts was almost $57K  Like I said, far from base model.

7 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

6 1/2' bed, 3.55 elocker 20s, trailer brake 

He's had red trucks ever since I've known him the past 25+ years. 6 or 7 trucks.   That's the XLT Sport. The grill is painted on the Lariat. LEDs on rhe Lariat. Sticker before factory discounts was almost $57K  Like I said, far from base model.

My 6.2 all terrain SLT fully loaded was stickered at 57. I know which one id rather have for that price after discounts. 

2 minutes ago, thewayout said:

My 6.2 all terrain SLT fully loaded was stickered at 57. I know which one id rather have for that price after discounts. 

That's a SuperCrew with a  6 1/2' bed   A SuperCab , which is what yours is compatible to would be 4K less 

3 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

That's a SuperCrew with a  6 1/2' bed   A SuperCab , which is what yours is compatible to would be 4K less 

Gotcha. I was gunna say. Either way I’m surprised they don’t paint the grill and mirrors body color. It just looks base model on a 50k truck.

do fords still have the chrome wheel peeling issue? My coworkers 15-18s are all doing it

Edited by thewayout

2 minutes ago, thewayout said:

Gotcha. I was gunna say. Either way I’m surprised they don’t paint the grill and mirrors body color. It just looks base model on a 50k truck.

do fords still have the chrome wheel peeling issue? My coworkers 15-18s are all doing it

I wish they would make stuff like that optional. My new one has the optional tow mirrors, but they're solid black plastic.  And that's on a Lariat. You can't get them painted the 150s. Just the standard mirrors on the Lariat are painted.  They do shit like they do to make you upgrade. Their marketing team is genius. But they also do dumb shit, like make the 3.5HO only available in the Raptor and Limited.   You would think they would offer their most powerful 1/2 ton engine (450hp 510tq) available in all the 150s.  At least in the XL  XLT and Lariat . Most guys buying Platinum and Limited 150s/Super Dutys aren't towing with them. 

Some do some don't   I've seen GMs,  Dodge's/Rams, Toyoyo's  with chrome wheels peeling. It's the salt.  Not a fan of chrome at all so that's why I stick with Sport Package to stay away from the chrome.

5 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

I wish they would make stuff like that optional. My new one has the optional tow mirrors, but they're solid black plastic.  And that's on a Lariat. You can't get them painted the 150s. Just the standard mirrors on the Lariat are painted.  They do shit like they do to make you upgrade. Their marketing team is genius. But they also do dumb shit, like make the 3.5HO only available in the Raptor and Limited.   You would think they would offer their most powerful 1/2 ton engine (450hp 510tq) available in all the 150s.  At least in the XL  XLT and Lariat . Most guys buying Platinum and Limited 150s/Super Dutys aren't towing with them. 

Some do some don't   I've seen GMs,  Dodge's/Rams, Toyoyo's  with chrome wheels peeling. It's the salt.  Not a fan of chrome at all so that's why I stick with Sport Package to stay away from the chrome.

GM does the same shit with the 6.2 but their packages make a fuck ton more sense to me the fords too. gmc is simple: work truck, SLE/SLT/Denali. 

too many packages on a ford with such a wife variety of options vs standard features. It’s bullshit. 

3 minutes ago, thewayout said:

GM does the same shit with the 6.2 but their packages make a fuck ton more sense to me the fords too. gmc is simple: work truck, SLE/SLT/Denali. 

too many packages on a ford with such a wife variety of options vs standard features. It’s bullshit. 

Once you get past Lariat it's pretty simple and not much changes really.  The big changes are XL to XLT and XLT to Lariat. 

King Ranch, Platinum, Raptor and Limited are their own package. Not a whole lot of options in Platinum and Limited. STX is no longer a stand alone model, it's a package on the XL. And FX4 is available across the board, except for Raptor obviously.  Really wish they would make every ala carte 

7 hours ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

The transformation would be completed  :lol:

Eco makes the most power and best towing capacity since they both were new in '11

Yea, I wouldn't want those clowns changing my oil or rotating my tires. 

Fuck the ecoboost, funny how in your eyes all those techs could be wrong. They’re speaking from experience and personally towing and power don’t mean shit to me. It’s more about serviceability and reliability and apparently the ecobootht is more expensive to repair. 

The F 150s that I see used, the 5.0 seems to hold it’s value better than the ecobootht. Not to mention, the ecoboost doesn’t get that much better mileage than the 5.0.

4 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Like I said, all those techs can't be wrong and you're just butthurt because you have a different opinion. Go fuck yourself.

Not butt hurt at all about a bunch of red necks who don't even have a clue about what they're working on.  You can tell by their dumb responses.  You sound triggered by it.  Relatives of yours? Theyre on par with you about what you know about trucks, which is nothing. Proven by you not knowing what you're talking about as far as power, towing, and resale. 

So no,  fuck you , clueless bitch 

Edited by SVT MXZ XRS